authors note + faq

WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO US
revenge, deception, closure.
The boys are back. And they're out for revenge.

➹ ➹ ➹

STATUS
started -
finished -

➹ ➹ ➹

THE CLEAR UP (FAQ)

when is the book set
like the blurb indicates, this is after winter break so a whole new semester - but their will be flashbacks to see the families reactions etc...

where is the book set?
the majority of wtdtu is set at the boarding school, however some of the starting chapters begin the day of the soiree & where aeou left off.

who's perspective will the book be in?
what they've done to us, is set in the boys perspective + a newcomer.

how long will it be?
because there was a lot of scene setting and introduction to characters i'm ninety percent sure wtdtu will be shorter then aeou.

will there be smut?
i mean... ;)

goals?
I definitely want to get into more about Valè and Calebs relationship because it felt so underdeveloped and obviously the others as well.

Explore the boys home lives - we didn't even get a look inside Sage's at all.

To have fun! because I have so much fun scenes planned for this book.

TRIGGERS
just like all eyes on us trigger warnings will be put to use prior to triggering events. Mentions of self harm, abuse, and assault may be prevalent during the novel. Please do not continue into chapters when a TW is clear if you think you might not be up for it. It's is completely fine and okay! take your time or skip over, do whatever you are comfortable with <3

➹ ➹ ➹

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
copyright: what they've done to us, including all chapters, epilogues, descriptions, and associated content with the book is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of the book harpiche, any unauthorized broadcasting, copying, distribution, and selling of this work as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by the law.

the pinterest board for wtdtu is also now on my pinterest. where the aesthetic of the new school, students and characters are. all the links to playlists and boards are on my account in my bio.

 all the links to playlists and boards are on my account in my bio