30 ➹ wish you were sober

wish you were sober  | conan gray❝ real sweet, but i wishyou were sober ❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

wish you were sober  | conan gray
❝ real sweet, but i wish
you were sober ❞

I DON'T GO to get water after I leave Valé and the girls at the scene. Not immediately at least, I walk around the party for a bit observing Caleb Delvaùxs eighteenth.

The decorations are my favourite part, the balloons Sage had ordered are better than the photo he'd shown Mila and me a week or two ago.

I feel like an outsider though, watching as my life plays out in front of me. I'm in this room, at this party but I'm not really here. I'm back home just after it was revealed the girls and I were behind everything.

Mom shakes her head, scrunching the abaya she's wearing as she clutches her heart. "Your father would cry if he could see you right now."

I draw back at the comment, hurt. Mom never brings up dad, not in instances like these.

"It was one mistake!" I try and argue. I know I messed up, I know I deserve her wrath but I don't want it. I want mom to hug me and tell me we all mess up and it's okay that I did. It's not okay what I've done but I'm human, right?

"It's an unforgivable one." She answers instead, all hopes of her consoling me slip away at her words.

I snap back to reality when the music is suddenly cut, the thumping of the floor in the club quarters stops instantly and it's as if everyone sobers up immediately.

My eyes draw to the two people who are standing on top of the table in the centre of the room. I recognise the boy because I've seen images of him and Luca on people's stories. Ahmeds also told me about Rain Murdock, who he is, how destructive he is, and how everyone adores him from afar because it's easier to admire collision than love it.

I watch Rain now as he takes the microphone from the girl and brings it up to himself. I don't think he's sober but he doesn't look too drunk either.

"I just wanna say happy birthday..." everyone goes wild and he hasn't even acknowledged to who yet. A mischievous smirk draws up at his lips and I assert my full attention onto him because of it. "...To daddy Caleb!" My left ear stops working as soon as the cheers ring out at the way Rain's acknowledged him.

Caleb's leaning against one of the walls scrolling through his phone, and I watch as the announcement registers. He looks up meeting Rain's wandering gaze with a small grin shaking his head.

"That's it, you guys can start the music up again." The music starts back up and the party resumes. Rain gets off the table, Caleb looks back down at his phone ignoring the mass of people swarming around him to hook up with him and the girl on the table resumes her dancing as she drags people up with her.

I turn to the kitchen as the commotion evens out, I momentarily stop in my steps though when my eyes catch the sight of something. Atlas is seated in the center of a couch and he's swarmed by girls all listening to a story he's telling. Half of them squeeze onto the couch with him whilst the rest stand around him, sneaking in touches. On his shoulder, on his bicep, one girl even rubs her hand on his thigh smiling troublesomely.

What They've Done To Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें