18 ➹ ghostface

gimme more  | britney spears❝ camera's are flashin' while we're dirty dancinthey keep watching (they keep watching) ❞

❝ camera's are flashin' while we're dirty dancin
they keep watching (they keep watching) ❞

THE CLUB QUARTERS is packed with students when I enter.  The entire room is lit up with flashing lights and flashlights of people's phones.

Idiots are what they all are, recording things that'll disadvantage them in the future. Underage drinking, private conversations, amateur pornography, the list goes on, the scandals bound to be publicised follow.

I turn to look at Luca the second my eyes hit the makeshift alcoholic station; I catch his eyes falling on it at the same time. Through his batman latex mask his pupils dilate and a boyish grin tugs at his lip. Maxi stands by him, currently occupied, smiling to herself as she turns around in the room analysing the party scene. She's dressed in a skin-tight all black leather jumpsuit that matches her latex cat mask.

Cat woman and Batman.

The second the song changes and Britney's familiar voice blasts through the room with 'Gimme More' I hear signs of recognition, a squeal and then a deeper sounding one. Turning to see who it could possibly be riled by this I'm not surprised it's Sage and Maxi.

Maxi goes to turn to Luca, but they share a knowing look and instead she resorts to Sage and Mila who have come as Anakin and Padme.

Sage hasn't cut his hair in a while, so his light brown dirty blond hair sits just above where his ears cut off. He's wearing some type of robe with black garments Mila had been able to match just like the reference image she'd used. A bit of makeup later he's got the scar on his eye perfect as well.

The blonde girl stands next to him in her white Padme fit, her stomach bare and her top a wrap style with silver cuffs on her arms. Her blonde hair is put up in a braided bun type style.

Maxi takes Sage and Mila by their hands, leading them all the way to the heart of the club quarters where people in a multitude of costumes are jumping, grinding, singing and everything else that happens when alcohol and teenagers mix.

"You think Caleb will be her soon?" Luca asks over the blaring music. I turn my attention away from the three that disappear into the crowd and then back to him.

"He said Margaux was taking her time." I recall the last sentence we'd spoken before the music got too loud and I couldn't hear Caleb anymore over the phone. They'd been the last to get ready, while the rest of us came together.

"Isn't she all about being precise?" Luca asks.

"Perfect, you mean." Micaela cuts in. I look down at her and take in the attire she's chosen. Her costume is different from her cousins, not in a way that makes her superior nor a way that doesn't. It's just different with her Casey Becker fit, white telephone, and all.

Meaning she's got me dressed as Ghostface from scream. The mask sits in my left hand, and she continuously eyes it upset it's not on my face. But like I once tried to explain to her...