47 ➹ nobody gets me

nobody gets me | sza❝ how am i supposed to tell ya, i don't want to see you with anyone but menobody gets me like you,how am i supposed to let you go?only like myself when i'm with you ❞

❝ how am i supposed to tell ya,
i don't want to see you with anyone but me
nobody gets me like you,
how am i supposed to let you go?
only like myself when i'm with you ❞

cw : drug use

"WANT A LINE?" A random kid yells over at me as I stumble into the third used bathroom of the night. My swift irritation at the fact that no bathroom seems to be unoccupied has me missing what he's just asked.

"What?"

The blond's head gestures over to the countertop, where three neat white lines remain paired with a side of a black credit card that's got white residue powdered on it.

"Oh," what the fuck? "I quit," I offer up as an apology. I don't even know if you can quit something you haven't even started, but I'm not trying to gamble with my health - especially not with fucking crack.

"Oh shit," he presses, "mad respect man."

I shoot two thumbs up before realizing how corny I look, too embarrassed to retract the motion I hum a: "yeah, thanks," before booking it out of there.

Phone party or not, if my mom were to see me in six feet of cocaine she'd have my ass on a ferry and ship me to Mississippi.

I do not want to go to Mississippi.

The second I step out of the bathroom, the blasting music has me wanting to turn around and go back in. It's like when you're listening to music and can't see something so you have to turn down the volume and squint. Or like when you're hungry you watch a muckbang video. The point is, the loud music is not helping the fact that I need to pee.

Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In The World)' is the theme track that has me jostling over to the front of the club quarter where I know a familiar face will be. Although, I almost piss myself in the process I manage to get to Rain's side without any other troubles.

"Hey Rain?" I call over to the kid that's currently guarding the door way.

The tall boy turns around, eyebrows briefly raising up when he registers it's me. "What's up, baby?"

Unlike before he isn't sporting a t-shirt, his bare chest glistens with beads of sweat that accentuate the patchwork he has done across his body. The ink is a funny contrast to the knitted basket he's currently holding up that currently seizes everybody's phones.

When my eyes flicker back up to his there's a grin playing at his lips, "If you keep staring at me like that Sage, I'm gonna start getting some ideas," he flirtatiously drawls.