Hey, there

(OG) Blurb

DEVI BHATT

On the day of my graduation, there was a shooting outside. As you might not be able to tell, we are in England...so these aren't quite often. With my quick acting and new degree, when better to start now? So I ran into the oncoming fire of bullets and found myself my first patient. 

Totally stupid I know. 

But there was no-one there to help the poor guy. My first patient was a total dick, lets say. His arrogant smile told me he didn't want or need help- which I found quite wrong when there was blood at his side. And his soft beautiful hair. Also bloodied.

But I'm completely suprised when I receive a phone call the next day- in the dead of night can I just say- which I pressed end to. Because your girl needs her beauty sleep. They still kept ringing.

Oh, I should've answered quicker, because I just offered the deal of a lifetime, I just can't pass up no matter how dangerous it is.

Grisha Vanya Petrov, Don of the Russian mafia. And he needs a healer to tend to him every time he comes back from a dangerous mission, showered in blood. 

But some thing tells me, by the end of my story I'll be banging on walls of confinement begging to be let go. I'll be wishing I never ran into his protective arms.

I'll be wishing, I never accepted his offer.

I'll be wishing, to go back into time so that I never caught his eye.

But, if that happened, I'd be living a lie telling myself I wish I never met him.
Because meeting him healed me. 

But just a bit differently to how I was healing him.

GRISHA VANYA PETROV

I found her and I'm not letting her go.

I'll let them come. They won't get within a mile to even touch her. 

ona moya

TRIGGER WARNINGS: 
warning this books will contain sexual themes and graphic content, it will have alot of blood, gore and violence especially after missions and possible torture scenes, mentions of mental health, and mentions of mentally unstable(otherwise known as psychotic people lol)

If I've missed any out please lmk!!!

My first book ahah i'm posting but not writing. I do not have a medical degree so anyone who knows any of the procedures (i say that like i'm gonna write a vasectomy LMFAO) i got it off google, okay? so it's not gonna be right or accurate. ly xo

Are you writing your first? comment 'ere>>> 

Cut me some slack please peoples, it also has not been edited lmk if there's errors tyyy

Everything in this book I claim as MINE, do not copy in any shape or form or I will come for you, no translations, and no stealing thank you. if you know anyone that has please let me know

don't forget to comment and vote!! <3 love y'all

MADE A TRAILER BUT DON'T JUDGE ME PLS IDK HOW PPL DO THE VIDEO COMPILATION THINGSSS

© All Rights Reserved. euphoricdrrreamer 2021
All ideas and material included should not be reproduced in any form. Any other works with similarities are coincidental and not in any way copied.

This is Halimah, signing off. <3

Peace out mutha truckers.