ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

answer to comprehension- kai (rip my dude) mentioned about using the simulator which can cause pain n shit but it was also mentioned  by feliks our tech savy dude that he's updating it xo

thank you for your patience <3

without further adieu, I present to you the next chapter...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

It smells weird.

I stare at my small hands in front of me stretching and curling into a fist.

My small hands are attached to really small arms too. When I look at my reflection in the cup of what's likely alcohol in my hand I stifle a gasp.

Locked in another bad dream. Locked in hell again, never is it heaven.

I look up from my cup and take in the flashing lights, the music, the people around me. It reeks of weed. The noise blinds my ears and the lights are drowning out everything from my sight. I think I'm a little tipsy.

I trip over my own foot, letting out a laugh. Definitely tipsy. I've lost whoever I came here with. And I'm absolutely trashed. Shit I'm screwed.

I roll my head back, cracking out the tension in my neck and feeling a drop of sweat run down my forehead. It's hot in here. Everyones drunk and off the rails.

Someone bumps into me and I almost instinctively push them off of me before I realise they could literally tear me to shreds. I don't really want that attention.

"Sorry," I mumble looking down.

I need to get out of here.

As I pass the middle of the room, there's an arrangement of sofas with the jackpot in the centre. This is what the people came here for. The drugs.

I connect eyes with a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes sprawled on the sofa who is definitely high. He sends me a dazed smile before calling me over with his fingers. Shit, he's talking to me.

The girls around him turn their heads towards me, casting their aggravated glances over me. I take off my denim jacket, leaving my arms and chest bare. I knew wearing a corset top was a great idea tonight. I don't really know who he is but I like how he's looking at me.

Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, goddammit.

"Hey," he says, not sounding high at all. His eyes wander and something inside me doesn't mind. He holds out his hand politely with a grin.

"Hey," I shake his hand, with a smile. "I'm Devi."

There's lights everywhere, and his eyes reflect them all like broken shards of a mirror. "I'm Thomas."

The dream dissolves.

I always hear my former thoughts in these dreams and I hate it. My present mind is suspended in thin air being forced to listen.

"Come on," he urges.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. I don't know how to feel about him– he tries to touch me a lot and I don't know if I like it. He tells me I do though from the way my body reacts. I have zero idea what that means.

I swerve my head when he tries to kiss me again and push his chest, aggravated.

"I swear to god if you don't–"