s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

Without further adieu, enjoy these chapters...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

We lost Demyan pretty much straight away.

A glass with a green coloured liquid finds its way into my grasp

I look at Sasha. "What is this?"

"Fun." her eyes sparkle, then she downs the glass in one go. Trusting what she said, I drank it too. There goes my plans for being sober tonight. Technically I was already drunk, though.

"Can we pop to the bathroom quickly?" I ask her, suddenly feeling like a weight has been pressed on my bladder.

She nods and goes with me to the bathroom.

I'm sitting on the toilet and Sasha has the hand dryers on so she can't hear me urinate. When I come out she's by the door talking with someone who sounds alot like Kai.

"Yeah yeah don't worry," Sasha tries to wave him off.

"Alright fine," he raises his hands in surrender. "I'm going now, bye."

"Bye," Sasha turns around, rolling her eyes.

"Couldn't he wait for us to come out of the bathroom?" I ask her not sure if it's sarcastic or not because seriously, why was he borderline about to enter?

"Apparently not," she sits on the sink, and is about to swing her legs but then she realises she's too tall for that.

"Where do you think Demyan went?" I ask, washing my hands.

"He probably went chasing the kids and drove them home," she laughs, thinking about it.

"Emily would definitely like that," I nod , grinning. "I can't even imagine him doing that. All I can imagine him doing is tripping them up."

"I think he's scared of Chanthira," she whispers.

I burst out laughing. "What? Are you serious? The meanest, most broodiest and I-give-zero-fucks-about-you guy is scared of her?

"The last time he got on her bad side she broke his wrist," she says.

"What did he do?"

"Called her a bitch."

"That was a well deserved broken limb then," I finish touching up on my make up and turn to Sasha, all of a sudden the world moves. The mirrors sway and so do the walls. I raise my hands to my face just to check if they're there.

I can barely feel them.

"Woah, what is this..," I say very slowly, trying to be aware of my surroundings.

"Can you feel it too?" Sasha asks. When I look over, her mouth is slightly ajar and she's feeling the sink counter.

"What did we drink, because I feel like we should care," I giggle. I hiccup.

"Really? We should care? Where's the fun in that?" her eyes roll back and she leans back backwards against the wall.

"I don't even know."

"I have an idea," Sasha says all of a sudden, excited.

"What is it?" I ask, feeling the same rush as her.

As she tells me I start giggling hysterically because of how the fuck she thought of that. She has one crazy mind. There's no fucking way I'm doing it either.

"I don't think you'll do it," she declares like it's official, crossing her arms. She's totally baiting me but I take it. I don't like losing.

"Oh really now?" I raise my brows, and mirror her stance of folding my arms.