sɪxᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Don't forget to vote and comment ;)

Without further adieu, I present to you the next chapter...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

The table behind me digs hard into the back of my legs.

As everyone slowly leaves the room, Grisha's arms wrap around me, his hands sliding over my waist and up my back to hold the back of my neck. I slowly lean back until I'm sitting on the table and allow him to stand between my legs.

His heart is racing and so is mine.

He presses his body against mine then buries his face in my neck, his warm breath tickling my hairs and dissolving into my skin soothingly. After a moment, I raise my arms over his shoulders, wrapping them around his neck, pulling him closer as I thread my fingers through his soft hair.

I feel myself absorb his very being, and it feels too right.

"You okay?" I whisper, not feeling him move despite his racing heart.

"Da," his lips brush the crook of my neck as he rasps it. "Ty mne nuzhen."(I need you)

My hands stop moving. "I can't..."

"Mhm," his voice vibrates across my skin, "Not how you're imagining it baby. I just need you tonight. Just you and me, yeah?"

My face reddens at my mistake. "Yeah, I saw the note. Where are we going?"

He lifts his face from my neck so that now he towers over me, causing my breath to get stuck in my throat. His dark brown tousled hair is all over the place, covering his forehead and getting into his eyes as usual.

"Did you read the part where I said it was a surprise?" amusement flickers in his eyes. Those grey eyes. The dim glow from the screens around us and over his shoulders, highlighting the tattoos which cover his back and peeks over his shoulders.

"Yeah..." I answer coyly.

"Good," he stands back, taking his warmth with him and placing his hands in his trouser pockets, "We're leaving in forty minutes."

"Forty minutes?" I stumble over my words, gaping. "I need more time."

"Then you better hurry," he grins, before casually strolling out and leaving me.

Running out of the room before intrusive thoughts of the dark fill my head, I hold the wooden stair banner as I race up the stairs to Sasha's room. Sasha had a whole damn list of things she wanted to do to prepare me for this but there's not going to be enough time if I don't get back to her room quickly.

Finding it in this place is a task in itself.

Giddy excitement is building in my nerves. Holy shit, I'm excited for something. I've never ever been on a date before, does he know that? Has he ever been on a date before?

I slam the door open once I find her room, wincing when it hits the wall violently.

"We're," I put my hands on my knees, panting, "leaving in forty, you have to hurry."

But when I look up I don't just see Sasha. I see Sasha and Nashwa and Gianna. A frazzled look overtakes my features. Am I interrupting something?

"Come on girls," Sasha cracks her neck, talking to Gianna and Nashwa, "we've got a time crunch so we gotta get moving."

Gianna giggles softly as she and Nashwa walk forwards pulling me by my arms to the vanity table where there's a scary amount of supplies.

"Uh- guys, what are you doing?" I ask wearily, as I'm pushed into the seat and twisted so my back is to the vanity mirror.