ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

slayyyy hey again ;p

Without further adieu, here is the next chapter...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

The street lights glow brightly through my windscreen as I weave through the crowd in my sleek jaguar.

The interior of this car is white leather stitched with perfection. It's all smooth and seamless. Whilst it's a simple design on the inside, it certainly isn't on the outside. All eyes are on our car, making me nervously clutch the steering wheel.

The exterior of the car is bedazzled with an iridescent wrap like there's no tomorrow. Light bounces off us in every single direction- we're a moving beam of light in the utter darkness of night.

Santos sits in the passenger seat directing me, but he seems nervous too with the amount of times he's touched the buttons- even the slightest brush- on his black blazer suit. Sasha and Nashwa sit at the back discussing the politics of tonight.

I can't say I haven't been caught off guard with being roped into the mission tonight. The streets are on the hustle twice as more at night making it hard to avoid prying gazes.

Tonight we're a spectacle. Tonight we're trophies belonging to Santos- trophy women. Not only does the outside of our car sparkle but our outfits do too. We glitter for the sake of being a spectacle.

Strapless short thigh length dresses, except at the bottom of the dress is a V shape at the front and back to cover just enough. The fabric just about goes over my bikini line, and then you have long tassels of gems that hang in an immense amount off the edge of the dress.

It doesn't even cover half of my thigh- and I feel just wonderful.

In addition to this, we don a veil one embellished with rhinestones and a semi sheer material, so that only our eyes are fully visible.

"Why is the drug lord called Little D, again?" Nashwa asks, sniggering.

"Have you got any other important questions?" Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Yes, why do we have to be here?" she asks, pulling down the hem of her dress. "I go to sleep about now, normally. I'm tired."

"You guys are here to create a diversion, distract the others to an extent. We also can't go alone- and it's only normal for men to bring their women here," Sasha replies. Her hair is tied back tightly in a bun with two short and loose strands out framing her face.

Me and my double have our hair silky straightened. We have no loose strands unlike Sasha, she's the rogue bunny tonight. Santos wearsreflective sunglasses, picked out none other than Kai. It deflects your need to tell the truth and is the perfect disguise. I can't obviously forget the stilettos.

"Here," Santos gives us our small earpieces. "Tap and hold to be able to communicate."

"Again. Why have we got Santos?" Nashwa asks.

"He's not going to be recognised nearly as easily as the rest," Sasha explains.

But they're closer than you think- in fact they're right behind us. As I drive on I look in the top mirror adjusting it so I can see him. He stares right back at me, all but light heartedly. I offer a small smile to try and crack that demeanour but he remains rigid.

Grisha, Feliks and Demyan. The trio will remain outside the so-called shisha lounge. It's home to the biggest dealers in east asia and their foul rotten mouthed buyers. It is customary for the Italians to get one extremely large shipment of drugs every five years- that way they don't have to get their hands dirty too often, but when they do they go in for the dive.