ɴɪɴᴇ

A/N- IVE CHANGED SOMETHING: the subversive has changed to the executioner. IDK bout y'all but personally is sounds better. Also the mistakes in this book ive been making whilst writing this book have been so bad oml, but ive changed to google docs and it's alot better

DEVI BHATT

I punch her in the face, knocking the radio out of her hand. Her hand Immediately flies to her nose, where her piercing is. Blood drips from her nose, rolling down into the seam of her lips, staining her teeth.

She smiles wickedly, savouring the blood on her lips.

"Fighting already? Allow me the courtesy of telling my name first, amore," she mock bows while looking right up at me with her bloody nose. It almost matches her hair.

"Don't call me that," I spit, throwing my knife right at her heart with intense precision.

She catches it, inches away from her chest with her hands clasped around the sharp side. She flips it up, sighing, catching it on the handle. "You're going to regret that."

I don't even see her coming right at me with my own knife. Before I can toss myself backwards, she slashes my cheek making an explosive pain erupt across my face.

"You can call me Ares," she says with her doe brown eyes. Ares stalks towards me, and another longer knife appears at her side. Curved and serrated, sharp to slice through bone. My eyes dart everywhere, looking for something, anything to use. It's all just concrete.

"You're wasting time," she gleams. "Eight minutes and counting." She taps her wrist.

With all her might, she lunges again at me with her sharper knife but I see it coming. I duck out the way, almost losing a limb in the process. Using so much force to throw that knife, she has to gain back her momentum allowing me to use it to my advantage.

Grabbing the back of her head, I yank it back before slamming it into the concrete balcony rail. And again. But I don't do it with enough force it seems, because her hand snakes around my wrist twisting it into a painful position making me stop.

Ares twirls around, letting her hair buns loose and curls float around her. A red gnash has torn into her forehead. She touches her forehead while still twisting my wrist. "Watch your step, amore."

That's all I hear before she pulls me forward throwing my whole body against the concrete- where I slammed her head. A bright searing pain flashes through my whole back, making my throat burn with a cry I have to silence. She's so much stronger, and it hurts so bad.

Ares crouches down to my level, with the purest look of hatred and hostility at me, "Non ricordi niente che ti hanno insegnato? che disgrazia sei." (Do you not remember anything they taught you? What a disgrace you are.)

I lean forward so we're face to face. "Almeno non mi hanno trasformato in un mostro." I'm pretty sure I said that(At least they didn't turn me into a monster)

Ares replies, but before I can dwell on it, I quickly kick out my leg, kicking her to the ground ripping my thigh slit so it reaches my hip bone. Using this opportunity I tear her large knife from her grasp, to use.

I'm on top of her, panting holding her own knife to her face like she did to me. The only difference is that her eyes are alight with life and exhilaration of the kill. They really did ruin her.

Her hair lays around her mixed with the dirty concrete. The red streaks are patched with blood that's rolled down her temple. A slow smile forms on her lips, her red teeth glisten in the beautiful moonlight. "Come on, kill me."