ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

MOLLY WARNING!! When it begins swipe until you see the 3 dots <3

without further adieu, here is the next chapter...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

My hands glide over the velvet material of my dress. It fits like the softest glove, around every one of my curves. I'm adorned in a slippery iridescent white velvet dress which has an off the shoulder type of top. The pearls on my neck are shimmery in the dim light.

Everything is so angelic, like I'm shrouded in the facade of an angel.

I can't help but glow when I smile in the mirror as if a halo is perched atop my head.

If this were a costume party, I'd adorn angel wings– wings that symbolise so much strength, and a force to be reckoned with.

I spent half an hour picking cat hair off because Zara walked on it. I forgot how cats shed hair more than they breathe.

At the bottom of my stomach is all mush– my nerves are almost getting the better of me. When I slide on my matching iridescent white elbow length velvet gloves, my clammy hands get stuck halfway. Eventually I got them on without any creases, thankfully.

I could throw up all of my meals from the past two days right now.

"Who were you going to send this to?" Grisha asks gruffly, sliding an arm around me from behind.

I feel the rush he gives me and it overwhelms my senses, sending my vision into a frenzy. He drops his head into the crook of my neck, teasingly. His teeth graze the curve of my neck, making my legs weaken by a fracture.

What is he trying to do?

"What are you talking about?" I ask breathlessly, feeling his front pressed against my back.

My phone comes into view as I apply my red lipstick, the screen glowing bright with the ph–

With the photo Sasha took.

I gasp horrified, realising my stupidity resulted in me forgetting to delete the damn photo and now he's found it. Before I can snatch away my phone to delete it, he turns me around to face him.

I give him a lopsided smile, trying to distract him whilst I think of an answer, "I actually didn't know it was in there and I hate it so please let me delete it."

He flexes his jaw keeping his gaze fixed on me. "So you weren't going to send it to anyone?"

My face falls. "No, no, no. Definitely not– who did I even have to send this to?"

"That was a lot of no's," he points out smirking. "But I believe you."

I sigh. "Great. Now can I delete it?"

"Mhm, nah," he drawls, clicking some buttons on my phone. "I can't stop fucking staring at you in this baby, you're not deleting it."

"What? Are you going to frame it?" I joke.

His eyes connect with mine, swirling with temptation. "Spasibo za ideyu." (Thank you for the idea)

My eyes widened. "Vanya," I chastise, pushing his shoulder. He chuckles lightly at my choice of name.

He has one arm glued around my back though, so the push does nothing but tighten his hold on me. Moments later he slides my phone onto my vanity table, and pulls my hands up and around his neck.

Air passes between us, pulling us closer. His forehead drops to mine and I feel his breaths mingling with mine. Flutters in my stomach almost knock me out from the way his wide hands are pressed hard against my back like he's not ready to let go.