Chapter one : The beginning of the end

Tied to a chair , I was knocked out cold . I was asleep . 

My head was spinning and pounded , I winced trying to get my eyes to focus . The pitch black room slowly lit  up with red , three tome and mangekyo sharingan made a dime red light . I shuddered . 

" So this is the girl " a deep bone chilling voice whispered and he had two rinnegan . " Uchiha Shyeiika " 

As far as I knew I was a Senju . I am a Senju pure Senju . I think 

" and you said she was raised a Senju ?" a cheerful voice said 
" partly " another calm yet deep voice replied 

"hm" an uninterested voice sighed 

" QUIET " the deep voice said " speak woman " 

They seemed to know everything about me . I stayed silent hanging my head . 

" your being too mean , you had her kidnaped and knocked out and then speak to her so harshly elder brother  this isn't gonna get us anywhere " a soothing voice whispered 

" let me talk to her " another voice said his was different not as cold as the others , it was stern but different . " what is your name tell us about your self . " 

I lifted my head a bit , clearing my throat . 

" Senju Shyeiika , I just turned 19 what else do you want to know ?" I whispered 

" I'm Uchiha Madara head of the Uchiha clan and as far as I'm aware your an Uchiha or at least half your father is Senju Tobirama and mother Uchiha Arain "

" my mother ?" I said as my eyes widened . I never knew her or that Tobirama was my father , I was raised in the main Senju house adopted by Mito . 

" yes seems she kept you a secret before she died " Madara scoffed " well , introduce yourselves" 

He said turning on the light . My nose bled how the hell were they all so attractive , I blushed like an idiot , they kidnapped me and knocked me out . I sighed hanging my head hoping this was just a dream . 

" I'm Uchiha Shisui and I'm 23 " the Uchiha with a toothy grin and curly hair smiled . He was so beautiful so peaceful , yet he looked playful . 

" Uchiha Obito " the one with that distinct voice said he looked a bit different too but just as handsome if not more than the rest . 

" I'm Izuna - Uchiha Izuna " he was so nice so pretty , he kissed my hand and kissed my cheek . I gasped lowly . 

I heard the rest sigh 

" Uchiha Sasuke dah " the one who looked  creepily similar to Izuna but the complete opposite rolled his eyes . 

" Uchiha Itachi " the other deep voice said . His face , his voice , his anbu outfit  he was perfect. Sure I'd seen all of them around the village but never cared much . " I'm 21 " he said looking elsewhere . 

Madara untied me . " your mother was my slut she served me and so will you , but because your a weak woman and her child you'll repay me , you'll serve this whole house or die . You do what we say or you die and I'll send your corpse back to Mito do you understand , dear ." he said wicked grin . 

It didn't make any sense fighting back , I wasn't immune to genjutsu and I couldn't take them all at once as powerful a Senju I was , they could trap me easily . I sighed and agreed . 

Sasuke chained my hands and feet and I had to walk in between them  , they were all so handsome . I bit my lip trying to remember their sins . But was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a hand grab and smack my butt . 

Followed by a chuckle . I broke the chain on my feet and kicked who ever was behind me . 

" It wasn't me " Izuna hissed " it was Sasuke " 

I rolled my eyes and Madara put on fresh chains . 

" Madara " I whispered 

Everyone looked at me like their name was Madara 

" what ?" He said bluntly not looking at me 
" where do I sleep , where are my clothes ?"
" you live in the Uchiha house , your an Uchiha you'll sleep with who ever wants you too but tonight your with me " 

My face went blank and then I heard the whispers