Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands

I got up to some noise downstairs , everywhere hurt .

I noticed a beautiful black dress on the bed with a note next to it .

Wear this and act normal ~Madara

I rolled my eyes got up getting ready . Tonight was gonna be hard due to the fact I had no date and I would have to meet the people they cheated on  , and I'm still kind of holding onto what Sasuke told me.

What was I even gonna say and how was I gonna stop myself from crying when see all the beautiful faces of the 'to be Uchiha ' .

Fixing my hair  into a big bun ,exposing my whole face . I took a shower and washed my face only putting on lip gloss and mascara.  The dress was skin tight in all the right places , made my body look amazing and the length made it look like a black wedding dress .

I wore the pair of black heels he rested on the floor , grabbed a tissue and opened the door sighing . I looked over the balcony momentarily .

Green , black and brown peered at me . I met eyes with Madara who motioned for me to come down the stairs. 

The gasp and the whispering became louder as the eyes followed me down the stairs .

I noticed Indra and Shisui both talking to girls . One of which I recognized . Uchiha Isa one of my close friends from the academy . Hm .

" you all may know her as a Senju but she is an Uchiha through her mother and is one who possesses the Rinnegan.  So this is Uchiha Shyeiika " Madara smirked .

" pull yourself together tonight , Shy" he whispered 

" Hi I'm Rin Nohara , I don't think we've ever met . " A beautiful brunette appeared behind Obito .

" RIN " I smiled as she hugged me .

I met the others but avoided Shisui's and Indra's gaze whenever possible .

"SHYEIIKA "Hashirama and Mito yelled waving at me . I ran over to them hugging them tightly,  I missed them more then anyone else in these past 2 weeks I was here .

I punched Hashirama in the stomach for letting them take me in my sleep .

" papa you knew-you knew" i whispered as he hugged me tightly .

" you look so beautiful tonight my dear and there was nothing I could do . Your mother agreed to it and even i couldn't sway Madara both your mother and I tried -your mother meaning Mito of course not the one who wrote you off" he chuckles .

We spoke for a while and then Madara called him over . I ventured over to the bar , noticing everybody kissing their significant other but Shisui and Indra had switched girls ,now Indra was kissing Isa and the other girl was kissing Shisui .

" HI Shy " Izumi smiled sitting next to me .

" hey - whose girlfriend are you ? " I said holding a bottle of Sake .

My eyes widen when I saw the man who took my virginity along with Shisui .

"Hi Shy " he said kissing my cheek . My eyes began to burn . Oh shit I can't cry , I can't make a scene .

" hi Itachi " I said as plainly as humanely possible .

My vision blurred and my eyes got glassy .

" excuse me for a second. " I smiled and bowed . I rested down the sake and ran to the bathroom . Tears streamed down my face and the mascara ran . I sighed wiping my tears and then I heard a knock on the door .