Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity

Itachi POV

The beautiful girl that Madara had dressed in a maid outfit and a t- string was scrubbing the floors , Madara says he loves her but works Shy like this 5 days a week and he spends the other 2 days breaking her back . 

After last night she was quiet , I  watched her every movement , I never thought I'd fall in love with the same girl as my entire family . She was so peaceful , so beautiful . 

I remember making a deal with Shisui that I would back down from my pursuit if I got to take her virginity and he agreed , but after being inside her and kissing her that day  , I can't get enough , I must make sure she is fine , to protect her and love her - the desire to have her to myself is growing . 

But - Izumi . Hm. 

" Itachi " she smiled as I leaned in the door way watching her . 

" yes " I blushed 

" you seemed lost in thought and it was creeping me out how your eyes were literally following me with your sharingan " she smiled nervously 

" my apologizes dear " I smiled 

" how can I help you - I'll have to do any chores you want after I scrub the whole floor - I'm half way through this though . " she whispered 

" no  um how much floor do you have to do ?"

" Madara's whole house " she smiled 

My eyes widened " I could help "

" no you  don't have to " she said moving to the other end of the room . 

I rested my cup of tea down and took off my shirt and she blushed , just like her I got a brush and got down on my knees as she blushed . 

" I want to " 

" why ?" 

" I want to spend time with you " I confess " keep watch over you is no fun, I want to participate"

She blushed deeply and handed me the bucket . Shy turned to back me scrubbing the corner of the room by the fire place hiding her blush . 

I began on the other end - the room was silent.  I was Fighting the urge to throw the bucket on her and kiss her until her whole body was covered in hickey and her lips swell . I looked back at her and she was closer to me now . I turned back quickly blushing , Shyeiika was focused and wet - hmph , she made me blush . 

" can  I come with you on your next mission ?" she asked now even closer still scrubbing diligently. 

" Madara wasn't too fond of you being out of his sight last time but I'd love that . "

She smiled and continued on . 

5 minutes later , I hit my head on hers and she giggled , It was so cute . 

" sorry " she whispered . 

I kissed her , pushing the buckets and brushes out of the way . She laid on the floor and I got on top of her not breaking the kiss . 

" Itachi - I have to finish  " 

" I'll deal with Madara  if he gets upset " I whispered into her ear 

She looked reluctant and unsure . I got down and kissed her again and her arms wrapped around my neck bringing me down closer . Shy flipped the positions - with her now on top of me I could wrap my arms around her waist . My hands snaked under her skirts popping the thong and throwing it  . She gasped blushing as I held her ass in my hands squeezing it and groping it . I couldn't stay true to this , though he knew I would fold.