Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife

Itachi's POV 

Though there is no fancy official wedding to make our marriage believable - I get a whole week with Shy and we had a small ceremony with the village leaders including a sour faced Madara , made me smile. Though Shy had to keep her arms covered at all times . 

Right now , she's in Madara's branch packing for the trip - whilst I did the same then I heard a knock . 

"come " 
" hey Itachi " Shisui smiled 
" hi " I smiled back 
" congrats " he sighed trying to act like he wasn't upset it wasn't him who was getting to openly be married to Shy although it may  have made more sense . 
" thank you " I said as he pat my shoulder . 
" Shisui I know you or Indra probably should have been in my place and I understand how you feel -I told Madara he is free to stop by and bring you all whenever he wants . " 
" no no Itachi -you love her just as much - and you deserve it and you probably know her better than all of us - we gave up on her when she escaped but you left for 6 months found her and brought her back - Itachi , and now she's your wife well 'public wife ' . Congrats on becoming a husband " he said hugging me tightly . 

I smiled " I'll take good care your wife Shisui " 

" Thank you Itachi - and have all fun you want now cause when she gets back she back to being split 5 ways " he laughed . 

" you dare talk about my wife in such a manner " I laughed 
" YOUR  wife - she's mine too " 
We laughed it off and he left . I was really surprised and happy that between all the jealousy and spite between the Uchiha that none of us ever once fought or lost sight of our bonds because we all love the same woman . Shy did a damn good job of giving us all enough time to be with her and splitting her time up evenly , but it all comes down to who is she really dating and I feel really good that it was me . 

We got out of the Uchiha compound and into the village as the official new married couple , I smirked at all the pissed off girls . 

" where are we going Itachi " she asked looking up at the sky as we walked . 
" a village a day " I whispered 
" so the Sand , The Cloud , The Hidden Rain and the Hidden Stone and the Lightening Village ?" 
" yeah " 

She smiled again kissing my cheek before got in the cart to go to the Sand first - the travel was quiet but peaceful as I held her hand thinking about the past 2 years that she was here , we were both looking opposite sides but ever so often I would see her glance over and I would do the same . We got to the Sand Village close to night time . 

" Gaara " she smiled hugging him , Kankuro and Temari . 

" Shyeiika and Itachi congrats on your marriage please come with me " Gaara smiled . 

After we got into the beautiful peach guest house a mist the Sand residents and we settled down . Shy seemed at peace , though quiet she still wore a smile . 

" Itachi what do you want to do ?" 
" I'm not sure would you like to take a walk around the village ?" I suggested with a  smile 
" sure " 

I took her hand and we walked out into the night . It was quiet though when I looked at her there seemed to be something pressing her mind . 
" everything okay ?" I whispered in her ear before yanking her a side so she didn't hit into a pole. I giggled at her embarrassment . 

" I'm fine " she sighed " but I have a question?" she said as we stopped at the top of a hill with a small swing on it . 

" fire away " I said motioning for her to take the seat so I could push her . " what was your question " I asked beginning to push her on the gently on the swing . \

" oh - right , before Madara kidnapped me where did you see yourself in 2 years ?" she said looking up the night sky . I stopped the swing and hovered over her face making her blush .