Chapter 28: Killie

Madara's Pov 

Today would make a whole year Shy was with us . It's crazy how in love I am with her , I was pretty much ready to rule off all women before I set my eyes on her beautiful tanned skin , long brown hair and beautiful eyes , she's everything . I watched her rest peaceful on my shoulder , naked . Good sex good rest - I was out on a mission these past few weeks so I came a lot more than I usually do - her insides are simply addicting , relaxing and every other sexual feeling people use . 

After another hour she got up sluggishly in pain because I " broke her back " just now . I smiled as she limped to bathroom whining . I too got up as she stood in front of the mirror washing her face . 

" something wrong ?" she whispered . Using the counter to steady myself , I grinded back into Shy hissing lowly . 

"~Madara no I really have to ~" Shy melted moaning quietly at the subjective pleasure . 

" you love me Shy ?" I whispered in her ear before licking it 

" yes " she moaned 
" do you ?" 

" I do " 

" say it then " 

" I- love you . now , I have to go " she whispered . 

I let her go but not before pulling Shy into a sloppy exchange . 

I was walking around the village making my rounds as usual , when I over heard a conversation between some women . 

" yeah who does she really have ?" one began 
" I see her with Shisui a lot I thought it was him but Itachi broke up with Izumi and -" another started 
" I thought she had him - you see the way he looks at her but speaking of which I've seen her all mushy with both Izuna and Indra " the third whispered 
"Indra - the Ottusuki ?" 
" yeah him - but then there is still Madara I heard he and Killie had a messy breakup " 
" you should see how protective he is of her " 
" you think she's sleeping with all of them "
" impossible Shy isn't like that - Oh! I remember she is a half Uchiha that's why we see her with all of them " 
" but it seems more than that you don't think " 

I smirked " you're saying we split one girl between 7 of us is that it ?" 

My stare was always quite intimidating and it surely did the job here . I figured it made no sense wiping their memory clean , they're  weak women anyhow . I could care less about their opinions . 

" n- n-no " they shuddered 
" good what doesn't concern you - keep it out of your mouth " I sighed walking along . 

Though I knew that these rumors could get out of hand . 

They were right they only people who remain in relationships are Obito ( who wants the most loyal award ) and Sasuke whose just in it for ............. plot ?! and his daughter I guess. 

I carry on with my day until I reach the Hokage's office . 

" Hashirama " 

His smile was always stupidly bright but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't want to see it. 

" Hey - how's Shy doing she doesn't come out now " he sighed 
" she's fine she's out with Sasuke today I believe " 
" ohh well what do you need " 
"  you called  me here you idiot " I frowned knocking him on the head . 
" ahh yes I forgot - come " 

He guided me outside to the stone faces where we founded the village ,it  brought back the simply memories and no real source of true love . 

" well what is it ?" I began 

In his depressed tone slowly lightening up he said " It your turn to be hokage Madara " he smiled handing me that old leaf 

" WHAT?- can't you serve a bit longer ?"