Chapter 25 : Quickies

Itachi's Pov

" DAMN IT ITACHI WHY DO YOU CHOOSE DEATH OVER AND OVER AGAIN - I swear everyday your half killing yourself " she said healing my back with her rinnegan , I giggled at her frustrations " WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ITACHI UHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED " she yelled pulling my ears .

Shy continued to argue with pacing up and down .

" Shyeiika " I whispered

" YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP " she yelled again.

I smiled getting up and hugged her tightly , I rested my head on hers and she melted into it .

" I won't leave you " I said poking her forehead. Shy blushed . " but I have to go now on a mission now I'll be back tomorrow "

" okay " she whispered . I could tell she was sad we didn't spend much time together and when we did it was us sleeping , eating or her healing my wounds . I had an hour to spare , I smirked pulling her into a kiss , her arms wrapped around my neck and melted into my affection we stumbled onto the bed . I unhooked the bra kissing her neck as she held onto me whispering lowly

" I missed you " I confessed laying on top of her .
" I missed you too Itachi "

We got naked with limited time to spare . I sighed in relief when I went into her warm insides .

"~Itachi " Shy whispered clenching her teeth as I began to thrust . I held her hips watching her large bust jump around .

" damn " I groaned moving my hands down to her clit , we had to finish and fast . I went crazy fast making her scream out pleasurable at the sensation , I smiled a mess myself . Shy was near her end , I got down and kissed her before we locked eyes , I swear she was a damn Goddess , I've never met a beauty quite like her .

" YES ITACHI YES " Shy yelled cumming . I smirked releasing into her myself . I got up leaving her in my bed to rest .

" I love you Shyeiika "
" I love you too Itachi "

With those words , I was satisfied . I was walking out of the mansion when Indra stopped me .

" Itachi " he said walking with me
" hello " I smiled
" Did you gangbang Shy ?"
" yeah as a boyfriend thing "

He looked serious though neither jealous or upset just like he was studying what to do with himself .

" how was she after ?"
" a little less than broken "
" were you all rough ?"
" not really - she tends to like different treatment from all of us we merged it well why are you all thinking of doing the same thing as her husbands ?"
" yes - rough it is " he smiled .

Oh no . I smirked , Shy isn't gonna be able to move when Shisui , Madara and Indra are on her , Shy was barely able to take it just now . Maybe I should become her husband , I loved her enough to be .

" don't be too hard now " I smiled
" hm" Indra smirked " be safe Itachi "
I nodded happy that he's actually talking to us now .

YOUR POV

I got up in Itachi's bed after the quickie , everything was always so quick with him , I missed him but I was happy we got that little time together . I was walking back to Madara's quarter to shower when I saw Shisui under a tree reading . I smiled darting next to him .

" well well " he smiled putting an arm around my shoulder I laid in his lap admiring his every feature .

" staring is weird cutie " he said smiling at me .

" well I'll be the weirdo then " I giggled
" hm , that's fine "
" what are your plans for today ?" I asked rubbing my hand on his abs biting my lip . I quickly snapped myself out of any dirty thoughts , this could be a regular day with my husband . " beside reading" I said getting up to face him . Shisui kissed me gently biting my bottom lip after the exchange . I blushed looking away .

" what is there to do - I could sit here and kiss you all day - just watch your every movement " he bit his lip .

" well there is a festival in the village today maybe we could go together ?" I whispered looking at the river .

" Alright then my love " he smiled helping me up " I need to go shower care to join "

" no sex today Shisui " I sighed

" oh and why is that ?" he said taking my hand as we went into his house
" because I want it to just be a regular day with my husband "
" we're not gonna act like I don't have you bent over every day but if you wish no sex that's fine but will you still shower with me ?"

I nodded stripping in the bathroom while Shisui showered . I got in behind him waiting patiently for him to shift so I could get some water .

" what are you doing ?" he asked
" waiting for you to finish "
" we're doing this together not one after the other "
" hm " I sighed , I got under holding Shisui tightly , I rested my head on his chest as he stroked my hair .

" see its relaxing " he giggled .
" I guess so "

His hands wondered down groping my ass slowly . " no no no " I whispered wiggling out of his grasp . He pulled me back and into a kiss , I held his cheeks tilting my head to make the kiss deeper ,Shisui's hands wondered back down to my ass spreading them gently to finger my pussy , I grinded onto his dick making both of us groan .

" Shisuiiiii " I whispered moaning " No not today "
" It's okay Shy - you know our love goes way deeper than just sex " he whispered in my ear before going down to kiss my neck .

" uhhhhh fuck " I moaned . Shisui pinned me up against the wall coming back up to kiss me , his kisses ranged down my next and cheeks , neck and then my boobs - my nipples were already really hard and if it wasn't for the fact we were in the shower he would have noticed how damp my thighs were for him .

Shisui sucked on my boobs flicking the nipple with his tongue while groping the other with his hand .

" ~Shisui - Shisui fuck " I whispered gripping his hair , He got up after he let out some pre-cum . " give it to me "

" hmm " he smiled easing in his large cock , we started to sloppily kiss again as he thrusted slowly grinding into my pussy .

" Shi~~" I groaned
" Shy - your grip is crazy today " he smiled

Shisui's thrust sped up and I couldn't control myself I wanted more . I pushed him off .

"what's wrong ?" he asked coming right back trying to reassume his position .

" I need to finish shower then we can continue" I smirked
" your making me wait when your right in front of me " he smirked " hm that's not gonna work - hands on the wall or you'll fall " he giggled

I finished soaping quickly and so did he . I stood under the shower head with my hands on the wall waiting for Shisui to go back in - He stood behind he but he didn't move .

" come on cut it out " I whine pushing back on him maybe thats what he wanted , I whined on him slowly making him hiss.

" you want it ?" he whispered
" I do "

And with out another word he shoved his length back in , I knew with the way he was stretching me out I wouldn't last much longer . Shisui's thrust were speeding up and I was moaning like crazy .

" FUCK FUCK FUCK " I yelled as he quickly turned off the water before I cam all over his dick but he continued thrusting into my sensitive cunt . He pulled my hair back yanking me up onto him only to grab my neck and whisper dirty things in my ear . I was helpless .

" you love me Shy ?"

" yeah " I whispered . With one hand around my neck and the other rubbing my clit , I screamed out again as his dick twitched inside me .

" SHYEIIKA " He yelled cumming inside me as I frantically squealed in his grasp . Shisui lifted me up and we laid in bed relaxing rather about to sleep .

" what about the festival ?" I asked
" we'll go tonight or tomorrow but I want you to rest for now cutie "
" hm - I love you a little " I puffed my cheek
He giggled spooning me " well I love you a lot "

I blushed deeply and he noticed " I'll always love you Shyeiika "

I fainted - yep . I fainted .