Chapter 14: Good Times

Shisui Pov 

I really hope she saw the note , I pray Madara didn't see it first . 

The moonlight sparkled and reflected off the big lake , I skipped some stones to kill time until , the girl of my dreams came . 

5 minutes 
10 minutes 
15 minutes . 

" I'm so sorry I'm late , I got caught up in the shower " she blushed holding onto me tightly . The times where I had her to myself were ones I treasured. I pulled her onto my lap realizing that she was only in a bra and panties holding her robe . I couldn't take my eyes off her . 

" you left the house like this ?" I said concerned that someone may have seen her like this . 

" no , I teleported here because I was so late " she smiled . 

We met eyes and I blushed, it felt like there was no one else here but us two , just how a wanted it . 

" its so peaceful tonight Shisui " she said looking up at the stars 
" not for much longer " I smirked 

Shy blushed nervously , I know she wasn't so shy around the others so just me . 

" why so shy - Shy - " I giggled 

" you make me nervous , I want to be sure I'm doing everything right for you " she whispered 

My eyes widened and I blushed . I pulled her into a kiss as we stood up to go behind a tree . 

" where are we going ?" 
" behind the tree incase someone sees us " I said taking her hand . 
" I want you us to do it out here in the moonlight or in the river . " she beamed 
" you'll get too cold in the river but I guess we could do it on the grass . " 

Shyiieka jumped onto me pulling me back into a kiss but this time it was deeper and more intense as she tilted her head , I kept her up in my arms holding onto her ass groping while we kissed . Shy pulled away licking my jawline , I  went down on her neck resting her down slowly on the grass . I pulled off my clothes and she did hers but midway through I stopped her . 

" don't take all off in case someone sees us . " I said pulling back down her dress 

" well let them watch " she smirked biting her lip 

I was so turned on words couldn't describe . " I'll reach for what I want , too many others see this body already . " 

Shy nodded as I got on top of her un doing her robe , she held my cheeks as I groped her boobs , reaching under the bra to do so , instead of taking it off , no one else was to lay eyes on her .

" ummmmm Shisui " she whispered , with one hand on her boobs and the other on trialing down her stomach to her already soaking wet panties , I pulled it to the side taking my hand off her boobs to spread her legs , I placed one hand on her leg and the other on to hold the panty to the side while kissing her dripping wet cunt. I loved it . 

" more Shisui  more " she whispered . I switched between sucking her clit and tongue fucking her as she moaned and screamed loudly . 

" SHISUI - YOUR GONNA MAKE ME - " she began before loading her cum into my mouth . She tasted just as sweet  yet sour as she looked .

Shy got up laying down flat with her mouth by my dick . She kissed from the base to the tip .

" I want to please you tonight " I whispered

" Shisui - " I pulled her into a kiss and got on top of her .

Holding onto her tits , I positioned myself at her entrance , I finally had her all to myself .