Chapter 11: Leaving?!

Madara's Pov 

I came back home after a very long day with Hashirama and these stupid conventions . All the chores were done and the place was unusually clean , feels like something is missing . 

I walked into  spotless bedroom - but something was missing - was it a person ? no, Sheiiyka is asleep . I was walking over to the side where she slept , she was so peaceful yet so fierce it messed with my mind . She is different from her mother . 

I never wanted to be slumped into the same loop as the rest because she was supposed to be mine but I reckon they all feel the same way . 

" Uchiha Madara " Shyeiika said sitting up right . shit , she is kinda creepy . 
" yes " I replied standing in front of her 
" do you notice anything different Madara?" she asked sternly 
" yeah the house is clean - your finally doing your job " 
" hm. I'm leaving good bye Uchiha Madara " she said pulling her suitcases from under the bed and dragging them to the door . 

" you stay or I kill you where you stand " I said crossing my arms . Truth being I couldn't bring my self to kill she or Hashirama . She ignored my comment went to turn the lock on the door . Just like the first time I threw a kunai slicing her arm . 

" I am not a slut " she said with her rinnegan activated " you kept me here because you wanted to turn me into one - you let me go or I expose all of you " 

Before I could say anything else she was gone , teleportation . For the first time in my life she had me in a corner . I'd tarnish the whole Uchiha name if word got out that I'd basically made her a sex slave . I rubbed my head frustrated 

" I need a drink " 

I called meeting amongst them two hours later .  

" Shyeiika has left " 
Their eyes all widened . hm . 

" how did she find out ?" 

They all went silent until Itachi broke the silence 

" when did she leave "

" this afternoon "

The meeting was awkward but we diverted a plan to recapture her and bring her back . 

YOUR POV -  A WEEK LATER 

I hadn't gone back to Hashirama and Mito but rather I was bunking with Naruto which was probably not the best idea because he was Sasuke's bestfriend . 

Freedom felt nice. No having to look over my shoulder , no more sleeping next to Madara and no more having sex and no more confusing I love you's . Today I was going to meet with Tobirama he was going to get me a little cottage in a secluded yet peaceful part of the village . I got up with my now brown hair and put on my usual outfit . I smiled in the mirror , now back to my regular brown color and not the pale white that I was from being kept inside so much . After nearly a month of being there . 

I looked like myself again - I disconnected my self from the slutty Uchiha slave that I was a week ago. I didn't look like her now . I looked like Senju Shyeiika . I smiled 

" you look like yourself again " Tobirama said eyeing me I smirked and nodded

I smirked and nodded . 

I ended up just buying the house I didn't want to leave the village but I had to disappear . I knew they would come back . I asked Neji and Naruto help me move in the stuff and finally after 4 hours we were finished and thats when I heard a knock on the door . 

I peeped through the whole and gasped it was Itachi . I stood on the other end of the door nearly having a panic attack . I just moved here how did they find me ?

After a few more knocks he simply slipped a note under the door and left . I stared at it for a while and then after about 5 minutes picked it up . 

' I'm still helping you Shy - if you wish to disappear meet me at the stone faces tomorrow , my only wish is to be together with you , I want to be with you every step of the way ' 

  I let the note slip out of my hands and left it at the door I wasn't Shy Uchiha and I refuse to go back to being slutted out everyday . I wanted to be like other girls and keep my innocence but Madara didn't give me that chance . 

I sighed laying down in bed . Flashes of all the instances came to mind some good others not so good . 

I woke up the next morning feeling a weight on my chest , a big ass head . And then another on my shoulder . I screamed at the sight of Shisui and Itachi both next to me cuddled up under me . This was a dream - a gen jutsu - something . I shifted them off of me and went to the bathroom . I got myself together and went into the kitchen to a tasty smell , only to see Indra and Sasuke cooking .  I ran away as they greeted me and there sat Izuna , Obito and Madara in my living room . 

" yes this is real and no this isn't a dream or a gen jutsu " Izuna smiled . 

I calmed myself knowing I separated myself from the slut I had become , I didn't look like her and I wasn't her Uchiha Shy . I am a Senju . Pure Senju . 

" your intruders " I said with my rinnegan activated . I took a fighting stance ready to take on all of them . 

" your really going to try to take on all of us . Weak woman " Madara laughed . 

I teleported to where he was and punched him in the stomach. I knew I wasn't going to last long going against all the strongest Uchiha but I had hold out for long enough and drive them outside. 

" I guess we have to fight for your love " Obito and Izuna laughed . Madara knocked them both on the head . 

" we take this outside and settle it -  I know of you all but I have no personal relations with you . I am a Senju. Senju Shyeiika . " I said rushing at Izuna . 

Itachi and Shisui got up along with Sasuke and Indra , Madara , Obito and Izuna  all tried negotiating but I wasn't about it . I came at them like they were enemies . They were . I glared at the men I loved and made love to , each flawless and powerful . 

I smirked drew my sword as they all held theirs . I turned around and walked away slamming the door on my way in . 

I sighed in relief looking through the peep hole as they left one by one with each staying longer than the next . Indra stood at the end peering at me . After what felt like forever he finally left . 

I sighed , I had to get away from them . I had to move . Shit . I knew they would find me but I had to try . Their eyes - those eyes that would follow me everywhere I went . 

What did I get myself into .