Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Madara's Pov 

" Do you really have to kill him ?" Hashirama bothered me trying to convince me not to kill Danzo " I mean he's Tobirama's students you know " he continued following me around as I hopped tree to tree in the dead of night . 

" well I'll let him kill Danzo then " I continued on 
" Madara you don't think we should talk first ?" 
" FINE ! damn it we'll see what he has to say first then I'll send Itachi or Sasuke  to kill him - he's not escaping death after unfairly killing out some of my clans men for his eye and making sure the Uchiha were out of the question when it came to trust " I frowned 
" good thank you Madara " he smiled finally leaving me alone . 

I sighed . If not for him though I would have brought all these other bitch ass villages to their knees and made them all rule under me but maybe next time . 

I looked through the window with my DMS in my black suite and the wind blowing my hair . He was there writing something probably to Hiruzen with his covered eye and arm . 

Hashirama's word's haunted me - talk . No fighting . 

Hm . I opened the window and climbed in to Danzo's surprise. 

" Oh Lord Second - what do I owe the pleasure ?" he said all Danzo like . He gave me the ick and I frowned pointing my kitan at his neck . He's disgusting 

I sighed " You move one muscle and I kill you right here - I have a few questions for you before you die " I said pulling the Kitan back . 

" firstly , what makes you think that you could ever eliminate or furthermore defeat any Uchiha Shimura - you're clan is pathetic weak - full of bitches . Just look at you for example you had to steal UCHIHA EYES to be able to be of some kind of powerful - yet , your still so weak  . I bet even Sasuke could defeat you " I smirked 

" You have no evidence of me stealing anything from the Uchiha all of you are savages " he growled . 

" You took from my people - Kidnapped them , experimented on them , slaughtered them but yet you're too weak for me - If you tell even the that fly about the wall about shy , I will kill you and the whole root anbu force that are loyal to you scum...

" You took from my people - Kidnapped them , experimented on them , slaughtered them but yet you're too weak for me - If you tell even the that fly about the wall about shy , I will kill you and the whole root anbu force that are loyal to you scum and believe me - I watch your every move , your every action but you are  NOT worth my killing " 

I sliced the bandage over his eye revealing the sharingan he hid beneath it . I frowned and simply left . 

I got home and Shyeiika was already in bed , this week she slept with Shisui - I rolled my eyes , I wonder what those two were up to ? 

" Madara ?" she turned over yawning 
" hm" I said taking off my clothes to get into bed with her 
" Did you kill Danzo?" she whispered with her face in the pillow 
I smiled slumping down next to her making her face me 
" no one knows about us - no one will find out about us - I will protect you and all the Uchiha " I whispered looking into her eyes - she's blushing