Chapter 13: Daddy

I've spent a whole week here in the house and things were quiet as they all had a mission or missions . I had Madara's room to myself . Barely any of them were home and when they were I was usually sleeping or busy .

Today I was making some dangos for myself to eat while I read outside . Mid way through I felt someone walk into the kitchen and sit on the bar chair .

I turned around and it was Itachi . I treated him so badly I was surprised he even came but -

I needed to apologize for what I did.

" do you take dangos as an apology for what I did "

I blushed and so did he . He smirked and took my hand .

" I'm really sorry Itachi for ignoring you and being mean to you when you were trying to help and -"

He now stood infront of me pulling me into a kiss .

"Its quite alright I understand " he said pulling away .

DAMN HE WAS SO HOT .

" and yes I do take payment in dangos but I also take payment in you " he whispered hugging me tightly .

I dropped to my knees undoing the top of the maid outfit pulling my boobs out . When he realized what was happening he stopped me .

" you don't have to "

" I want to " I whispered pulling his pants down revealing his already hard erection . He took my hair and I smiled . I licked his tip letting spit lather his cock beginning to bob my head .

"Shyeiika " he strained holding onto the counter . I sped up tracing the vein with my tongue , his grip tightened on my hair . I reached the bottom after a few minutes .

" shit " he whispered . I let him bob my head as I groped my boobs while spit trailed down on them . He clenched his teeth as I rubbed his thighs trailing up to his balls , while he had me deep throat, I touched them gently , after I pulled up and licked and sucked them lightly while jerking him off .

" Shyeiika " he groaned repeatedly . I had him lay down on the floor .

" hold it in for just a bit longer. Baby "I whispered. He nodded and did as I asked .

I shoved my boobs inbetween his dick and began thrusting quickly .

" IM DONE " he yelled after a few thrust .

He came all over my chest and face and I smiled . Itachi sat up and kissed me intently .

My feelings were growing for him as well , I wanted to please him more than I should have.

He cleaned me up and we ate the dangos together .

" thank you " he said kissing my head .
" where are you going ?"
" I have a clan meeting to attend to but I'll be back for you. I want to take you out on a date . "

I turned red as a tomato at the fact that the unofficial most attractive man in the Shinobi world was asking me out , with claims of having feelings for me .

After I finished I watered the plants and did some laundry, I quite enjoyed household chores when they weren't forced on me .

"Hey , you "Izuna smiled as I drank my tea .

" hi " I blushed .
" you wanna do something fun "
"What ?" I asked listening attentively.
" painting "
" sure "

He took my hand interlocking his fingers with my mine as he took me to his room .

" take your clothes off . " he said doing the same . He brought he to his bathroom and there sat a tub of edible food dye . And some other paints but not as big .