Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition

" Madara I have to go on a mission today " I smiled getting ready to leave . Hashirama gave me a mission with Indra today . I was really excited to see Ashura and all the others .

" hm alright then " he smirked , he got up pulling me back into a hug , I blushed looking up at his face and his vicious grin . He kissed me gently smacking my ass before I left .

He's awfully nice today . Weird .

I walked to the village gates and to the tiny Uchiha hideout a ways from the village that Indra told me to meet him at .

" INDRA - KUN " I smiled jumping onto him . He smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek . " where are the others ?"

" inside " he said putting me down and holding my hand .

We walked into the room with a shirtless Madara and Shisui . Shisui was laying in bed and Madara stood looking out the window .

" w- why are you all here ?" I blushed deeply about to leave the room

" w- why are you all here ?" I blushed deeply about to leave the room . No way was I about to get fucked up by these 3 monsters what ever they were planning - It isn't gonna happen .

" you look nervous cutie " Shisui grinned as Indra stripped down to his boxers . My nose bled when they all eyed me up and down with a kind of hunger . I was scared .Izuna and Itachi were gently these 3 were wild . Shisui was the most gentle out of them and I couldn't even move when he fucked me .

I slowly eased backward about to make a run for it .

" no no please I can't take you 3 - sorry " I said opening the door and dashing out , I ran quickly knowing they would catch up to me in a flash .

" wait my feet aren't touching the ground "

I was running but -

" escaping Shy ?" Madara smiled with a blue sussanoo hand around my waist . I sighed .

" Madara no no no you have to let me go " I whined frantically trying to free myself from its grip .
" why so nervous ? you've had sex with all of us before you seemed quite willing with your boyfriends why the resistance with us ?" Madara smiled throwing me over his shoulder .

" Madara's right " Indra smirked coming out of the room " maybe Shisui could calm her down he's good at that "

" NO NO NO " I yelled fussing over Madara's shoulder