Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain

Sasuke's POV 

I still hadn't planned anything for the Hidden Rain , even though I wasn't a  husband Itachi still let Izuna and I  take her out personally for a day . I sighed going up to the newly founded CKisokage's building , one of my bestfriends other than Naruto - she would know what to do - Yarachin . 

" Hi loser " I said knocking her upside the head before sitting down on top of her 
" Sasuke - oh hey what brings you out here ?" she sighed as the rain finally stopped 
" Do have anything fun to do here ?" 
" water park " she smiled 

I rolled my eyes and laid back on her as our cheeks touched I said tapping her free cheek .  
" no clubs ?"
" yeah one opens at 11 " she said relaxing as well 
" thanks I'm taking Shyeiika there tonight come meet her " I suggested 
" If I have time sure " she said getting up leaving me in the chair 
" she's coming soon - I have to go meet her " I sighed hugging her from behind , she's so warm 
" you remember that one ti- " I began 
" Get out Sasuke" she said stepping on my toe
I smiled " I have to go anyway but I'll be sure to let you see her " I said shutting the door behind me . 

Yarachin and I have an ........... entertaining history to say the least she's the daughter of Nagato Uzumaki , somehow ended up in the leaf now reins over her father's birth place she was really close with both Itachi and I - and my only friend beside Naruto - both of which I had sex with :). 

I sighed on my walk to the gate , that's when I saw her - with my brother's hand around her and them laughing and looking into each other's eyes , I sighed even heavier and rolled my eyes . Sakura wasn't the one , Yarachin wasn't the one but Shyeiika was sadly also the " one " to the rest of my family . But for some reason - I felt peace knowing that she'd always be loved and protected even when I can't do it because of obvious reasons . 

She's all mine even if its for 24 hours , just knowing that she's devoted her whole life to seeing us and being with us and seeing us whenever we wanted . 

" SASUKE - KUN" She yelled running to hug me , only with her is my smile genuine and bright . I pulled her into a kiss swallowing her every bit , I was addicted to those lips , from the minute they touched mine back in our travels 

" Itachi- thank you" I said hugging him too , he was surprised but hugged back tightly . 
" No problem" he whispered still hugging me . " I have to go see Yarachin now " 

ITACHI'S POV 

I knew Sasuke's jealousy was one that would always be the down fall of him and he always thought I would purposely show him up or out do him , he was considerably more powerful than I ever was and we both knew it . Today I decided not to spend the day with friends or train but to go see the Akatsuki and Yarachin . I said my good byes and kissing Yarachin's cheek and forehead poking both of them making their faces red , I smiled and left for the CKisoKage's building . I laughed at the memory of Sasuke accidentally fucking her . 

" Yarachin" I smiled poking my head through the door 
" Oh Sweet Jesus when it isn't one Uchiha it's the other - what do you want Itachi?" she said grumbling to herself while writing . 
" Why not spend sometime with my favorite Uzumaki " I said sitting on top of her . 
" Dear Lord " she sighed " Does that Shyeiika girl bring you here too?" 
" Jealous?" I teased pulling her nose 
" No , I'm happy to have both of you off my back " she laughed confidently .
" So you do prefer it from the front - I told Sasuke that" I laughed 
" cut it out Itachi" she blushed 
" I'm really happy for both you because now I get to fully be with -" 
" here we go" I sighed 
" ~ GAARA~ AHHHHHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE AND AHHHHH I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" Yarachin blushed and pranced around throwing me and the papers on the ground , she's so stupidly in love with him -