Chapter 22: Re start

Everything was pretty much back to normal except now , I had chakra tattoos on my left and right arm , they still stung but were relatively good for now . Today , Im cleaning up the kitchen as usual. i had breakfast with Indra . For someone who doesnt cook much hes good when he does .

I was walking back to Madara's branch to get my day started . I passed the garden and that's when I heard

" you like she'd like that?" Itachi asked
" yeah its only 3 me , you and Sasuke we 're her boyfriends not "Izuna smirked

" when ?"Sasuke asked

" maybe tonight ?" Izuna said

My eyes widened, I could barely handle one, I was broken as hell with two

THREE?!?!?

Though quite unnerved I decided against telling them and carried on with my day .

" Madara " I said shaking him .
" you have your mission today with Hashirama get up "

He opened his eye and glared at me before shutting it back and pulling the sheet over his head .

" stop fucking around you'll be late " I said ripping the sheets off of him.
" I hate the sun I told Hashirama that but he insists on bringing us day time missions because it suited him "

" are you a vampire " I giggled as he got up .

The muscled Uchiha stood up towering above me and I blushed .

" shower with me " he demanded .

" I'd like to have an opinion every once and a while you know " i squinted.

" Shyeiika, your my slut what makes you think you could ever have one when your with me ?"he laughed .

I punched him in the stomach making him fold .

"BECAUSE WE'RE MARRIED YOU IDIOT" I yelled .

" that is true but still . Now come " he smirked yanking me into the shower .

I giggled as we stripped and he pulled me into a hug lifting me up , with my arms around his neck and legs around his waist we went under both smiling.

He wet my hair and I did his .

" when last did you wash you hair Madara?"

" maybe a week ago ?"

"Pass me the shampoo " I demanded

" demanding me are you ?"

" you want another punch to the gut "I smiled .

He sighed handing me . I lathered his hair giggling as he sucked on my neck .

" This is so much " I sighed

" powerful shinobi should never cut there hair " he whispered into my neck

" powerful shinobi should take care of their hair "

" your chatty today shut up "

I smiled pulling him into a kiss " maybe some dick would shut me up " I whispered against his lips . A smirk appeared on Madara's face , he rested me down finished washing his hair and yanked me out with him.

I smiled at his willingness but I truly just wanted to tease him , because I knew I wouldn't be able to move tomorrow if I took him and the other 3 .

He rested me down on the bed slipping away my towel , we started to heavily kiss and I could feel his cock hardening on my thigh. I pulled away from the kiss biting his lip , it definitely was tempting.