Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone

I sighed heavily stepping into a new village after a full day of crying and sleeping on Itachi . I was set to go out with Indra , I will admit - I was slightly drunk ever so slightly . Just because Shisui threw me off I tried my best to pull it together and put on a face with Indra , he was at a waterfall by the hidden Stone skipping stones when I got there . 

" Shyeiika " he smirked as I sat beside him watching him skip stones " how are you?" he smiled sitting down next to me 

" I'm good " I lied resting my head on his shoulder and relaxed . " how are you doing?" 
" I'm relaxed something I never am " he sighed 
" hm - that's good I guess " I smiled 
" You want to go in ?" he asked looking down at me 
" doesn't it  have fish in it " 
" all the better " he smiled starting to take off his clothes , oop - made my mouth watered , a man with many scars yet still a perfect body . Indra looked down at me and smiled . 
" come on " he said helping me to stand 
" what if some one walks in here " 
" they won't " he said blankly taking off my clothes , when we were both completely naked - he just hugged me , I blushed and  I hugged back . Indra jumped in yanking me in with him . I opened my eyes under the water to not only see the beautiful Uchiha but the pretty and colorful fish that swam below us and around us . It was truly amazing . I came up smiling and he and I locked eyes  . We started to kiss deeply - passionately . I don't want him to stop , Indra's arms snaked around my waist - as we made out heavily , I pressed my body on his grinding my self on his erection as he groped my ass , dominating the kiss as we leaned back swaying with the water . Indra went down on my neck and I moaned his name holding him tightly as he devoured my neck roughly . 
" Indra~  kun" I whispered wrapping myself around him . Indra slipped down and held my boobs in his mouth sucking the nipple harshly then licking it gently with his tongue . Oh God he made me so horny but then he stopped . 

" Shy" he asked looking up at me now serious 
" what happened to your arm with all our names on it Shisui's own is faded and there is a line through it " 

I froze what am I supposed to say to that . " well umm I had a little accident in the Cloud yesterday " I lied laughing nervously . 

" Hm alright" he said meeting my lips again . My hands tangled in his hair and  I tried to taste as much of him as possible with just that one spit filled exchange , I felt him shift and then shove his whole length inside of me , I sucked his tongue trying my best to keep in the scream I wanted to let out , though its like I craved Indra sometimes . His dick is always so long and slim , I could surely feel him in my stomach as we got in a tongue exchange licking each others mouths and jawlines . 
" Indra your so big - fuck me ~" I whispered in his ear , grinding into it harshly trying to feel as much of him as possible until we both hit the base. 

" UHHHH FUCK" He yelled from biting down on my shoulder while he fucked me . The water put everything at ease - made it easier to adjust to for sure as he fingered my asshole roughly thrusting both his dick and his fingers into me  while he bit done on my neck sucking it and licking it intensely . The over stimulation he is famous for kicked in and I couldn't even kiss him back . Indra made me arch and scream until I cam. 

" Shyeiika" he said clenching his teeth and cumming inside me . 

" hmm" I sighed holding onto him tightly relaxing into his embrace trying to forget about what happened yesterday as I looked down at the scar on my hand from cutting Shisui's name out . 

" Are you hungry babe?" Indra asked after what felt like forever of us just swaying in the water lost in thought 

" I guess so " 

Indra smirked and pulled out a kunai and killed 3 fish 

" Indra - " I sighed as he smiled brightly but it look psychotic like Madara's though I knew he was trying to make it look genuine in a sense made me smile , he got out first and got dressed before he  made a small fire and started to roast the fish on a stick while I watched still naked in the water fall admiring my husband focusing on what he was doing , I strolled over under the water wall itself and stood up under it closing my eyes and let out a loud sigh - totally soaked and relaxed .