Chapter 16: Meeting

THE WEEK THAT SHY LEFT - MADARA'S MEETING 

Everyone had gathered a bit concerned , Madara almost never called all 6 of them together including Indra - who wasn't even an Uchiha . 

" How are we going to get back Shy ?" Madara said softly with his arms folded , everyone could tell he was not only hurt but a bit saddened at the fact that the girl he wanted was gone and he was exposed 

" when did she leave?" Izuna asked 

Itachi blushed at the fact that it was his fault . 

" WHO TOLD HER THE TRUTH ?" Madara said now angry . 

It was dead silent . After a long silence Sasuke spoke up . 

" She was bound to find out , if you liked her then you should have went about it the right way " he rolled his eyes " now everyone likes her " 

" shut up " Madara grumbled 

" do you like her Sasuke ?" Shisui teased 

Sasuke huffed not responding as everyone chuckled . 

" mind your business , I have a wife and a child "

" that didn't stop any of us beside Obito " Itachi smiled 

Obito smirked " maybe if you all got to know here and not try to get into her pants we wouldn't be here right now " 

" Madara" they all turned to the sterned face shinobi who was quiet . 

" we stalk her " he whispered in a low voice . 

" huh?" Shisui and Izuna asked confused . 

" we make her want to come back - where she goes we go " 

" but that runs the risk of someone finding out the about us " Itachi Implied 

" Tachi's right " Shisui agreed 

" oh well - I don't want anyone else's hands on her " Madara said frustrated still with his arms crossed 

" Madara is right - and so is Itachi we can't have anyone else touch " Indra grumbled 

" so we follow her around until ?" Izuna asked 

" yes "Madara and Indra said in unison . 

" you losers are obsessed " Sasuke smirked 

" says the man who watched her sleep " Obito laughed 

" shut up that was once either way your so love sick over Rin that you missed your opporunity twice " Sasuke fired back 

" well atleast I'm not a cheater " 

" hey , Indra and I are single " Shisui laughed 

" Obito , Izuna and I only have girlfriends nothing is concrete but my resistance is quite low when it comes to Shy " 

" But you two have wives " Obito whispered 

" Killie was an arranged marriage with the elders " 

" Sakura was peer pressure " Sasuke smirked as everyone chuckled 

" do its decided " Madara said 

" what is ?" Izuna asked 

" that we all want Shyeiika" Madara sighed 

" hm " they all agreed 

" is it a competition now ?" Itachi asked 

" It shouldn't be she is willing to divide herself among us . " Indra smirked 

They all agreed and walked away surprisingly not jealous but satisfied . 

PRESENT DAY - YOUR POV 

After yesterday's meeting I  was quite tired and broken up, though I had an appreciation for it . Hm .  I made my way over to Madara's room to take a nap but when I pushed the door , I was met with screaming and moans of Killie getting fucked senseless by Madara . I quickly got out before anyone noticed . 

It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart but after all this was his wife the woman he was supposed to fuck and make love to not the whore, with that thought I decided to clear my head and - 

~ run away ~ well not fully just to go piss off Neji . 

I walked over to his house spoke to Hinata for a bit  and then she directed me over to Neji's quarters. 

" Neji " I smiled 
" hello" he said bluntly 
" would you like to go out for a walk this evening ?"
" I would very much like that Shy how about we start now and then I take you out for dinner ?" he smiled 
" for sure " 

Neji and I had liked each other when we were younger and it was common knowledge but after a while he started to like Ten Ten and we ruled off our love as crushes and moved past it but never failed to occasionally flirt or reignite those lost feelings or so I thought they were lost.

We started to walk and talk about all kinds of things , though he was a bit stuck up he is rather down to earth something you wouldn't know unless you have spoken to him alot . 

" so how are things going at the Uchiha compound I'm surprised you visited me like you did when we younger ?" He said taking my hand , I interlocked my fingers with his and we blushed . 

" I've missed you - there red eyes watch my every move your gently lavenders gracefully trace them " 

" hm I supposed so - there following you all now " Neji smiled 

" huh " 

" they have been following you from the time we got here but I cannot tell which Uchiha it is " 

" forget them " 

" agreed " 

We sat and ate at Ichrakcu's for a while and he offered to walk me home but I denied I knew if Madara, Indra or Sasuke saw me I'm dead meat but I didn't care . I pushed the door to Madara's compound and was swiftly yanked behind the building with a strong arm around my waist and the other covering my mouth I gulped . Madara . It was Madara . 

" I thought I told you not to leave the house furthermore the compound without my permission" he whispered with a wicked smirk . I pulled away from him now facing him . 

" I'm not following your stupid rules . I hate you ." I immediately regretted the words as they came out but I got so jealous seeing him fucking someone else I just tipped . 

" I HATE YOU MADARA I DO I HATE ALL OF YOU NOW FUCK- " 

I was cut short by a slap to the face . 

" shut up before my wife hears you " he said walking toward me slowly . I held my cheek about to cry . 

" You need to be taught a lesson and it isn't going to be pleasurable this time " he grinned 

I took hit after hit he beat the crap out of me until I blacked out completely . When I woke up , I could only see out of one eye, barely even that . I was tied to the roof of the basement , naked and alone, my broken feet and ankles simply dangled below me . I was in too much pain to cry and I didn't have any chakra to heal my self . 

He said he loved me but he did this because I spent the evening with Neji when he did his wife . 

I blacked out again , and got up this time in a bed - Izuna's 

" oh god your alive thank God " he said cheerfully. 

" I heard what Madara did to you - you don't have to see him until your ready " he said comfortingly . 

I smiled weakly " will you help me , I have to pee please " I whispered 

" of course " he smiled . 

The next few days I spent with Izuna , he was so gentle so kind - the complete opposite to his brother .