Chapter 7: Different

"Madara " I whispered getting out of bed .

It's been a little over a week and I was familiar with most of them and I was actually getting along with Madara . Sometimes .

" huh" he yawned looking at me get dressed .

" I have a mission today " i smiled .

" who told you could go on missions ?" He frowned " I thought I told you couldn't leave in here . "

" well the Itachi told me and Sasuke we had to go rescue Hinata from one of the Outosuki "

" let Indra do it "

"I'm going Madara ".I smiled sitting down next to him . He pulled me on top of him . I sat up on his chest biting my lip .

" how long will you be gone ?"

" I'm not sure " I whispered whilst Madara undid my the robe and rubbed my thighs .

" you come back hurt I'll fuck you so hard you'll have semen coming out of your mouth do you understand?"

" yessir "

I rubbed my hands up his chest resting them around his neck and kissing him . I moaned when he began sucking on my neck . I didn't notice he was naked until he pulled the blanket off and he grabbed my ass as I rubbed my  clothed pussy against his cock.

He groaned . Madara pulled down my panties .

"Maybe I should do so now " he whispered . I had to go I really had to go . I kissed him again and scrambled off of him .

" I'm sorry Madara I have to go ".

He frowned and rolled his eyes .

SASUKE POV 

I was supposed to dye her hair and take her virginity , it was supposed to be me . but Itachi and Shisui got to her first . Shy was so beautiful to me and so was Naruto ; speak of the devil ; I looked behind me and saw them both laughing with each other , the black hair made he look even more exotic . 

" Sasuke " Naruto smiled 
" your rather up beat for someone whose lover got kidnapped " 
" I have no doubt Hinata is  fine she's a lot stronger than you think " 
" hm . Shy " 
" Sasuke " she said bluntly 
" you two know each other ?" Naruto said confused 
" hm " I smirked 

Her face dropped , dang she really thought I'd expose her . 
" I do " she whispered 

I pulled her hand and she blushed " you really think I'm a rat huh ?" I smirked 
" I know you don't love her Sasuke " she whispered " I know you love Naruto " 

I blushed deeply looking at Naruto who was thinking about Hinata and his wedding . 

" how did you know ?"
" your more of I slut for him than I am for the Uchiha " she laughed 

Truly I was denying my love for both of them due to the fact , that I got Sakura pregnant and she was travelling with us , Shy had to serve the whole Uchiha and Naruto was straight dumbass who never even paid attention to how much I liked him . 

" don't tell him until I do "

She nodded and we left . I liked her outfit , sure I'd seen it before with the brown hair but she looked even more bad with black hair and wrappings 

 I liked her outfit , sure I'd seen it before with the brown hair but she looked even more bad with black hair and wrappings 

" maybe I like you too " I whispered 

she blushed 
" I know your still developing feelings for Sakura that's why you let her travel with us  Sasuke " she whispered back . 

" would you two stop whispering - it's rude to tell secrets in a crown yuh know " Naruto squinted with his arms folded . 

" mind your own business " I said as she smirked . She could read me like a book . 

We left and Naruto and Shy seemed to be getting along fine , we went to get Sakura.

"Sasuke -kun your actually letting me travel with you " she beamed I poked her forehead and took her hand , she blushed.

Mid way through we had to stop to get Karin she had really settle down and I think she had accepted the fact that I chose Sakura .  We settled down by a camp fire , it was just me and her while the other scouted the area . I looked over at her , Sakura was peacefully resting , i blushed a bit she was no longer an annoying inconsiderate weak team mate . She was now a strong war hero who helped us seal Kaguya .

Then walked in Naruto and Shy .

" where were you two ?"
" in the forest " Naruto replied with his hands behind his head along Shy who looked rather intoxicated .

" are you two fools drunk and where is Karin ?"

" she's coming now " they both giggled. So said Karin came along right after . 

The next morning was quiet as we travelled . Karin took care of Sakura while Naruto, Shy and I went for Hinata - Naruto went in for her and both of them came out with a power boost . Shy fought off the rest while I pretty much did nothing this wasn't my trip this was theirs and they didn't need my help anyway . 

My eyes widened when Shyeiika came out with her ripped clothes a bit bloody and tomed rinnegan flared up . I blushed deeply at her but she looked nervous . 

" whats the matter with you , you one didn't you ?"
" Madara is gonna kill me " she said frantic 
" why ? " I folded my arms 
" he's gonna notice I got hurt . " 
I smirked and walked away . 

" you've submitted haven't you ?" I walked said walking away , she lasted longer than most and yet still she still doesn't throw herself at them . 
" I - had no choice - I think I like Indra and Shisui . " she blushed looking down . 

I looked over at her slightly jealous and pissed off , she didn't notice that they just loved her body and not her .I had to tell her the truth before she finds out about their girlfriends but Shisui and Indra are single but I don't think they love her . 

" they all have lovers that they actually care about . None of them love you , they love your body remember that by the time your ready to settle down you'll be washed up and replaced by Madara . Remember that Uchiha Shyeiika . " I said walking away . 

Her face dropped and she began to cry . I knew she knew it but it was better to confirm instead of getting her hurt even more . 

The rest of time she was serious and sulked , with tears running down her eyes ever so often . We were walking alone in the back while the others walked to ahead . Shy was serious but tears ran down her eyes . I pulled her into a hug but she pushed me off . 

" your the same " she whispered . I held her hand but she pulled away and then I kissed her cheek and she slapped me in the face . I felt surprisingly really really bad about what I said . So I yanked her behind a tree held both her hands  tightly . 

" Sasuke what are you doing your hurti- " she began before I crashed my mouth on to hers . It took a while but she kissed back . I released and brought her back into another hug and she hugged back . 

" when ever you need reassurance I'll be here for you Shy . I care about you and not in a sexual way . I'm your friend and I didn't mean to hurt you with my words but don't let their words get to your head - do you duty and leave - heartlessly do you understand ?" I said kissing her again . 

She smiled and nodded and we went back out . Though I left again with just Sakura and to meet Karin again . I spent my last few days with Shy who I was seriously taking a liking to and kissed a bit too much .