Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition

Shisui's Pov

I came to the Cloud yesterday , the experience , the travel and the village it self was so calming - it was a nice get away from my life in the Leaf , tomorrow I'd get my personal honey moon with Shy , Itachi really gave up his chance to have Shy to himself again. What a man - as a usually selfless man - I would have craved that time and never shared , I sit thinking looking at the sky while drinking . I see a trail of blonde hair and the shinobi it belongs to sat down next to me.

" Uchiha Shisui of teleportation and the second strongest gen jutsu what gives the cloud the pleasure of having you here" she smiled now facing me.

I smiled back throwing back some more shots . " A honey moon my wife comes tomorrow - I'm honored that you all hold me in such high regard what is your name - " before I could finish she pressed her mouth on mine

" I know your dirty little secret Shisui - you split that woman between all of you Shisui , I've been in love with you for so long and I won't miss my chance to have you alone " she said hugging my neck . Am I dreaming - Even though she knew all of this - she thought I would just fold , I put her in a genjutsu and wiped her memory clean and stumbled home .

_______________________________________________________________________________

With Itachi I saw her walking hastefully pulling along him though he was too busy looking at the sights around him , though he smiled and caught up at the sight in front of him , he seemed not to notice a thing else when he looked at her - maybe it was because I was drunk that even took on that other girl .

Shyeiika ran to me , but then I saw her - that blonde girl and she waved at me - what the hell ? did she not loose her memory . I watched her walked - I must say she's got the looks , the talk and the face . What am I saying - I'm married .

She jumped onto me and Itachi trailed behind . I held her tightly , why was my attention wavering - it never did all this time .

" hey pretty girl " I smiled still with her in my hands " Tachi ' the Ri Kage wants to see you - I'll bring her back at night " I smiled looking at the big blush on her face . We got to the inn and she unpacked her things .

What was her name ? Since Shy was being split 5 ways maybe she won't mind if I explore other options - why am I even talking like this - was not in love with Shy like I thought I was .

" something bothering you baby?" she said standing in front of me looking down at me .
I got up and held her cheeks looking into her eyes searching - but for what ? An answer any thought that she may want to leave me . " nothing baby" I said kissing her lightly " let's go "

Shy seemed really excited , up beat. There was a big festival in the cloud , we started playing games and buying foods . We stopped at the target range .

" Alright cutie you think you can beat me in this game" I smiled with my arm around her shoulder . " wait I have to pee " I said slipping away

That's when I saw her again . I came out the bathroom and grabbed her hand " what's your name "

" Your back so soon Mr. Uchiha - I'm immune to gen jutsu but my name is Yuki " she winked and threw me her number - that smile , the way she walked - what is she doing to me ? I was so tempted to follow but then I noticed Shyeiika eating cotton candy by her self waiting patiently on me . She blushed when I got behind her and I kissed her cheek .

We started shooting them and it was tie , she threw her last and missed and so was I - I went to through it but she walked past . Yuki . I missed . I saw Yuki smile . I smiled back .

We moved from game to game until evening where we sat under the moonlight on the porch of the inn eating

" Is something going on with you Shisui - you seemed distracted today " she said not looking at me . Shit