Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi

Itachi and I have actually been getting along these past few days and today I had decided after the date to take him on seriously . 

" how do I know your not doing the same thing to me with other girls ?" 

" how do I know that in a month you won't have 5 other boyfriends ?" 

We both giggled knowing it might be true , 

" this is gonna hurt - hold onto me " he smiled . I hissed at the sharp release of chakra into my shoulder . I could smell my flesh burning , I looked in the mirror to see the red skin and in the middle of the palm was Itachi's name . 

" I like it " I smiled . 

" now your mine " he smiled . He kissed me again, sucking on my bottom lip before he finished. 

4 MONTHS TIME SKIP 

I had pretty much forgiven Madara and decided I'd go back , today was the last day I'd have Itachi to my self or rather he would have me to himself . He woke up and just stared at me for a while, after he walked over ,hugged my waist and rested his head on mine . 

" can we um ........... do it for the last - the last time  I have you to myself . " he whispered . 

" sure " I smiled . Itachi lifted me on the counter and we started to kiss , his hands wondered around my body he knew all the right spots to make me squeal the kiss became heated and heavy as I tilted my head with my hand on his cheek . Our tongues met tossing the other , he stops of a second so I licked his perfect jawline and went back in for another , he tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough. I pulled away again and he picked me up and laid on top of me in bed. I blushed quickly undressing on both parts . I sucked on his neck when he got back on top of me but he went down to my already wet kitty. 

His eyes met mine as he licked the whole stretch coming back down to suck on my clit , my toes curled and my teeth clenched at the gesture , he continued on doing so until I finally said his name . 

After that he went in with the tongue making my legs shake like crazy ." Oh GOSH ITACHI" was all I could say before his pace quickened and his thumb along with his tongue sent me crazy . 

" ITACHI NO I'M GONNA CUM " I yelled holding his hair before doing so , he took everything in his mouth with a smile . 

I got up and so did he , I quickly got on my knees in bed as he stood at the end and held his rock hard and huge cock in my hand .

" Shy you know you - " 

He began before I deep throated the whole thing in one go , his hands covered his face as he groaned . I smirked holding the base in my hand before kissing his dick and licking the tip , I rested my hands on my thighs and his hand went in my hair holding it tightly as he directed my head at his own pace .

"SHY " he hissed before cumming in my mouth .

I smiled brightly and he kissed me again sucking my bottom lip before letting go .

" what position?" I asked .

He smirked " lay down "

He got in top of me after spreading my legs widely , he fit snugly between and pulled me into a kiss as he eased in his large dick .

" Itachi , Itachi Itachi " I clenched my teeth pulling away from the kiss .

" ohhhh fuck " he groaned as I held his here . " your so wet "

His dick thrusted quickly , it filled me perfectly and it made me so wet so submissive , I was foolish for him . He is perfect. 

" more Itachi Harder " I whispered.  He got up and flipped me into a doggy style

" Shy " he said kissing down my back and neck before ramming into me , his smacks motivated me as I met his thrust shaking my ass on him .

His hands gripped my boobs and I could feel his breathing on my neck . Itachi continued on kissing and sucking it before I couldn't take anymore of him .

" FUCK .............fuck  " I whispered before releasing on his dick . "

" good girl " . He pulled my hair gaining some more speed . Itachi pounded into my now sensitive pussy . I loved it I loved him .

After a few more rough thrust he finished shooting his seed into me .

We both sighed heavily , exhausted. 

" Shy , "
" yes please "
" come here "

I moved closer and he pulled me ontop stroking my hair as I fell asleep.

" promise me something "
" sure"
" no matter what happens tomorrow promise me you'll never leave again " 

I peered into his eyes at the sadness he felt .

" I love you Itachi I won't " I said kissing him again .

" i love you too " he smiled .

--------------------------------

The next morning was tense and quiet , we stood outside the Leaf and he took my hand and we hopped house to house until we stood outside the Uchiha compound then the Main house.

Itachi stood outside and crashed his mouth on mine still gripping my hand .

" it'll be okay " he smiled .
" what about Izumi ?"
" we broke up I told her I was in love with you and she already knew I was " he smiled .

He pushed the door to Madara's branch and walked me to the room .

" Do you have to leave ?" I asked starting to unpack my stuff in his room,  I was quite relieved Madara wasn't there yet.

" I'm sorry but I have to report to the Hokage " he smiled , we made out for a few minutes and then he left .

I sat in my own thoughts recounting all the memories I had here from the first to the last .

The first being Madara's throat rape and the last being the beating he gave me.
I gulped quite nervous for his arrival but I laid down on the bed and managed to fall asleep in the same spot I always did .

It was night time  by the time  I got up , still no Madara , so I decided to take a shower , he would always join against my will which made me  constantly looking over my shoulder. 

I sighed getting out , to see the door knob turning . I gasped lowly . Why now?

His face went white when the realization registered that it was me he was looking at , the girl he thought was dead .

" your a sly one Shy , you had me fooled " he smirked taking off his armor .

" hm "

" my apologies for how I treated you " he said inching closer to me shirtless and cautiously.

" it's fine I forgive you " I whispered. 

Madara now stood directly infront of me ,I blushed .

" why so reserved ?"
" your toxic " I said as he pulled me into a hug.  I hugged back and our eyes met .

" I think you like that " he smirked . My eyes fell but he picked back up my chin and gently kissed me as much as I wanted to resist I couldn't and melted to the intoxicating kiss that challenged Itachi's. 

Madara's hands wondered down to my ass and without breaking the kiss he grabbed and groped it reaching under the towel , to feel  more of it . His growing   erection grinded onto my front .

I hissed at the feeling of pleasure but pulled away .

I got dressed with Madara's sharingan following my every move.  Maybe he thought he was dreaming .

I laid down and so did he , I always felt so safe around him . I was distant at first and he didn't force it like he used to . But just like the first time I eventually crawled closer to him . He turned to my side and cradled me holding my head and waist closely to his chest and despite everything he did I still so easily fell asleep in his arms .