Chapter 4: The Head

Indra Pov

" are you the head of the Uchiha sir ?" Her soft voice whispered as she bowed .

" no I don't over see the clans I'm not part of it "

" I'm so sorry I do not understand your not an Uchiha sir ?" she said now confused .

" no I'm not an Uchiha I'm an Otusuki , Indra "

" right how may I help you sir ?"

I couldn't shift my eyes from her even though she was a Senju an Uchiha symbol on her chest made her a whole lot more attractive. I had to keep my head on she's probably been raped already by Madara or one of the others . I don't wish to make her uncomfortable.

" how is working as a slut going for you ?"

" I wish to go home " she blushed

" well what if I make you a deal " I said now standing in front of her . Up close she was even more beautiful, it almost made me blush . Her face looked exotic I just wanted to kiss her until her lips swell . " the Uchiha knew about you for a while "

" huh ? "

" they've been keeping you safe and watching over you they knew of your beauty and strength and that your an Uchiha "

We walked around the property looking at the various branch houses .

" what is the deal sir "
" you can call me Indra and what if you be my personal whore but you'll be able to go home to Hashirama and Tobirama?" I proposed starting to get anxious about her answer .

" thank you for the offer but is there anyway that I could just go home " he sulked .

Seeing such a beautiful woman stressed made me feel awful that soon enough , the whole main house will be inside her and she'll be used as a toy like her mother the only difference is that her mother enjoyed the attention from all the attractive Uchihas well the ones that were old enough . Shyeiika doesn't seem to like it at all but is unwillingly submissive .

" I'm sorry " I whispered as we got back to the exact spot we were started at .

I didn't want to ask but maybe she would agree this time .

" how about this ." I began meeting her hazel eyes " I train you I teach you how to pleasure the others and your self and even regular training too " I blushed .

She hesitated for a while " I haven't done anything sexual in my life so maybe you could help but I want to get married and do it with someone I actually love like all the other girls do "

I sighed not sure of her answer . Holding her cheek " your not like other girls Shyeiika "

We both blushed " I'm trusting you Indra " she said holding the hand which held her cheek . She's a dream .

"We start tomorrow with making out now I have to go " I said red as a tomato .

She bowed and left .

Your POV

Indra was -

I trust him more than I should . I walked back to Madara's main branch and there he was filling out paperwork .

" where were you" he said eyeing me up and down

"Out "

" what ever put on the maid out fit and go tidy up the kitchen .

" I want to go home "

He smirked and ignored me .

" I'm not doing any stupid house work "

" you either do it or I take your virginity"

I suck my teeth slamming the door as I left , he was so sexy I could melt but I had to keep up my resistance . I opened the door again changing into the maid outfit that had all the wrong places exposed .

" scrub the cupboards and wash the dishes ." He said kissing my forehead . I blushed and nodded.

After 10 minutes of scrubbing I heard Sasuke and Itachi come in . I could tell they were both eyeing my ass in the thong that Madara had me wear .

" I could just fuck there right now " Sasuke grumbled thinking I couldn't hear him .

" be respectful Sasuke ..... good morning Shyeiika " he smiled

" hi Itachi " I said eyeing Sasuke . Sasuke got down on his knees as I was and grinded himself on to me from behind holding my hair .

It felt amazing , his dick , his movements and they way he groped my boobs it made me bite my lip but I caught my senses.

" you call me daddy or I pinch your nipples till milk come out " he whispered loud enough for only me to hear .

" no " I said trying to pushing him off " no Sasuke "

" Sasuke we have to go " Itachi said getting a dango to eat .

" we're finishing this later " he said yanking my hair pulling my head back to kiss me . He was a good kisser and so hot . He helped me up and walked out the room .

"Oh Shyeiika would you like to dye your hair today ?"Itachi asked with a smile walking towards me

" may I ask why ?" I whispered he made me so nervous .

He lifted my head and kissed me . Itachi kisses were gentle and slow , he was enjoying this wasn't he ,bringing me into a tight hug . I hugged him back as he kissed my cheek .

" love the brown , but the black would make you all Uchiha my love " he said pulling away from the hug " meet me in Shisui's room tonight pretty girl "

" what time ?"

" 7 I'll see you later " he winked .

My face turned all different shades of red as I continued to clean .

An hour later I was on the last few dishes , when I felt a hand crawling up my shirt . Madara . He started kissing my neck lifting my hair to now suck on it . His kisses were precise and deep enough to leave a hickey wherever he desired . He came from behind with one hand grabbing my pussy as I gasped and the other around my neck . I arched into him I could feel his cock growing harder and harder as he massaged my kitty through the panty .

" Madara please stop " I whined as he continued to kiss my cheek
" you submit to the others but when ever I touch you you wish for me to stop " he said disappointed

" I don't want to be your slut the others treat me like a human " I whispered as he cut off my air .

" your gonna hurt me Madara "
" maybe if you gave us a try then it wouldn't be as bad " he said in a submissively low voice " look how wet you are , you like it rough "

He was right but - I couldn't give him what he wanted .

" MADARA " I yelled not even noticing that he had suck a finger in inside me and had began thrusting violently inside me . I legs began to shake , I am so wet for him . I tried to get away but he just shoved in another as all my juices and cum squirted out .

I couldn't think straight and thats what he wanted .

" UHHHH~~ MADARA~ YOUR YOUR UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " I moaned as he rested me down on the floor getting on top of me still fingering me .

" this is your resistance Shyeiika " he laughed pulling me into a kiss . I couldn't control myself at all .

" please stop madara " I whispered cumming all over the floor and his fingers . It was a lot , its like he controlled my body like its was his . He sucked the rest of the cum off his fingers and then shoved them in my mouth . I sucked them intently .

" as I said before your my slut " he kissed me again and just left .

He was right I couldn't resist him .

I cleaned up very ashamed of what I just did and the rest of the day I wondered around and rested in the big gardens waiting for Itachi and Shisui .