Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning

Shisui's Pov 

Hm how does she know about us - me Shy, Itachi all our marriages - how did she manage to captivate me ? I knew it seemed as if it seemed if I was cheating on Shy and simply wanted someone new but I had to play the part to be sure I fooled both sides . 

I miss Shy like crazy but I have to figure out who she's working for and what they are after . I am  living with her and we've been making out and doing different stuff everyday but I know she likes me - I'll catch her in a gen jutsu today . I walked out shirtless in the morning . She was cooking us breakfast . 

" Morning honey" she smiled hugging me tightly , I patted her back lightly . 
" hey" I smiled fakely . " you got a minute?" I asked guiding her to the table . 
" sure what's up" she said setting us down tea before she sat 
" I never asked much about you" I whispered looking into her eyes deeply while I stroked her cheek . I made Yuki blush deeply . If I can get her guard down than maybe I can use  Kotoamatsukami to make her tell me and report back to who ever she is working for . 

We paired at each other for a while until I noticed her eyes change. 

" Where are you from? Like what village ?" I asked 
" The Hidden Whirlpool village " she whispered 

I froze - The Hidden Whirlpool . The - no no all of them were moved into the Hidden Leaf to escape being killed . 

" you - you - you don't mean The Uzumaki Village ?" I asked 

Yuki took off her wig to reveal her long blood red hair . 
" yes I'm sorry but Uzumaki's that venture outside the leaf usually are at high risk due to bounties on our heads" she sighed " I'm a root Anbu for Danzo " 

Danzo . This is Danzo I didn't even need to put her in a Gen Jutsu to find that out . I frowned ever since Itachi and I left he's been spying on us . 

" How do you think he knows about Shy and I and all the other guys " I said getting up 
" I was sent to spy on you all from the minute you and Itachi left - I was never supposed to talk to you but I saw the opportunity when you came here I just had to take it - I'm sorry . " she said with her face in her hands . 

" Oh wow - so you're actually in love with me or was that just a fake thing to get me to start talking to you " 

" I liked you when I was younger maybe a year or two ago but I'm actually pregnant with Izumo's child I'm sorry for leading you on " she cried 

" oh wow " I whispered as she lifted her shirt revealing her small bump , I got down and listened to the small heart beat inside her stomach , it's time to go home . 

______________________________________________________________________________

Shisui's return home 

I knew everybody would be pissed but once I get Madara on board - I will hopefully make him finally kill Danzo in hopes of down playing the Uchiha hate that he harbors from whom I don't know - he was on a team with one at one point . 

I pushed the door , the night after and they were all in a circle in Itachi's living room having a games night . I heard a few sighs . I smiled 

" Can I have everyone's attention just for a second ?" I cleared my throat nervously , there glares are quite intimidating . Shy wouldn't even look at me I noticed she slashed my name from her arm , it made my heart drop - did she really just give me up ? 

" go ahead " Madara glared with a smirk on his face - he thinks I may have something to say about the girl . 

" Danzo sent a root anbu to spy on the Uchiha main house Yuri - I mean Yuki and that's the reason I pretended to be in love with her , he knows about Shy and all of us and if any of this gets out - the whole Uchiha will be ruined and we just got our first Hokage of the clan , it'll ruin our name and he may use it to black mail us . I'm sorry I had to fool all of you - I'm sorry Shy " I whispered getting on my knees and holding her cheek . She started to cry silently .