Get Away

I'm so sorry - thank you for taking care of me you made my time here fun but I'm desperate to leave I am . Thank you Izuna I'll always love and appreciated you .

Shisui - I see something different in you make sure your smile is always beautiful, bright and breathless -my love Shisui I love you .

Uchiha Itachi ,maybe I should have asked you for help honey,  but I wouldn't ask so much of you you have great potential ladies love you and I am no exception take care of Sasuke .

Ahhh  Indra I think I've completed my training. I'll remember every minute of it and every second I spent with you . I love you .

You were right Sasuke and you're always going to be you were a great friend , best of luck to you wife and child . My love will always be with you .

The one who took the time to know me and now you know me well Obito my smile and laughs were never more genuine with you thanks ~ with love Shyeiika. 

Your love is renounced I some how thirst for you and your attention but no more . I will not give into the one I desire most Madara . Love is subjective idk what I feel for such a man .

Each Uchiha shuddered at the fact that Shyeiika left last night and vanished without a trace . They no longer felt her life force , none of her friends knew where she went not even Naruto .

Indra groaned in frustration as Uchiha after Uchiha let out their frustration. 

Madara ran frantically out of the village , he should have known that something wasn't right after he saw her again after his abuse Shy acted like everything was normal and was more complacent than usual. 

Though only a certain person was aware of her surroundings and whereabouts.

I'm in the midst with Kisame visit me sometime ~Shyeiika :)

Neji blushed at the message b4 his door Sasuke entered - he's been crying .

" something I can do for you Sasuke ?"
"Do you know where she is ?"he said bluntly .

" who?"

" Shyeiika,  I know she still has feelings for you but please tell me where she is please " he whispered

" I'm so sorry but I don't know , I wasn't even aware that she left " Neji said behind an ever growing smirk .

" okay "
_________________________________________

" wow thank you so much " Shyeiika smiled looking at her new home with Kisame

Shyeiika just intended to live a quiet life with him as she'd known him for years

"May I ask why you choose to move here instead of the stone or the Hidden Rain . "

" I'll be moving in with Yahiko and Nagato next year but for now , I'll make sure the house is clean and what ever else you need if I'm not on missions . " Shy smiled at Kisame who smiled back .

Back in the leaf the tireless and endless search continued but what they were going to discover next would shook them .

'Shyeiika'  had used amateratsu on her self to combust and die leaving the Uchiha with no closure . Nothingness .