Chapter 21: Indra's wife

" damn , oww" I winced as Indra imprinted his name on my shoulder . 

Indra  didn't want to have sex or do anything nasty and I was more than happy he just wanted to talk he wanted me to explain what I went through to him and so I did , I left his branch , I went to Madara's . I could sleep in any branch but I always went into his . 

I sighed with a smile that he wasn't there . I'm not sure what came over me but I was so horny ,it's like they  programmed my sex  drive when I was here , I sighed going to take a shower but it hurt like hell from the burning from the branding as the water ran the more it stung especially the fresh one from Indra. Either way I toughed through it and but when I sat down in the tub after I finished soaping I closed my eyes and the only person in my mind was Madara , he treated me the worst yet I wanted him right now . I touched my self at the memory  of him touching me , fucking me - it haunted me but it's a beautiful nightmare indeed . I groped my boobs with my eyes closed squeezing them just the way he would .

" ouuuu Madara ~" I moaned lowly , my hand in my entrance and I fingered my self roughly just as he would , it felt so good and I couldn't control myself . 

" MADARA OH FUCK " I moaned loudly , my legs started to shake and my breath hitched . Just then I heard the door open , I scrambled up happy he didn't push the bathroom door , I got dressed but my robe and pantie got soaked from my orgasm . 

" Shyeiika "he smirked . He took off his armor only in his pants , I just wanted to hold him hug him , kiss him love him . 

I inched backward and my back hit the door as I looked down , Madara towered over me . He held my cheeks before kissing me gently . 

" you've missed me ..... it seems " he smiled 
" no ...." I blushed 
" why is every other part of you dry and down there soaked " he said pointing down at my wet lower half 
" why are you looking ?" I frowned 
" why are you wet ?" 
" you shouldn't be looking " I puffed my cheek 
" you shouldn't be wet " I pushed him away but he pulled my arm back hugging me from behind , his hands cupped my breast and I arched into him 

" no - no stop " I groaned 
" aren't you the one who called me up here ?" he whispered in my ear 
I blushed " w- what do you mean ?" 
" I heard you from downstairs " he chuckled . 

" oh no " 

Madara Pov

I threw her on the bed but she got back up quickly . I sighed her resistance was a pain in the ass - more than she was herself . I yanked her into a hug tightly hugging her waist before I started to suck on her neck as I grinded my clothed erection onto her wet cunt . 

" Oh God ......... " she whined eventually melting into me - she liked grinding .hm. 

I rested her gently on the bed undoing the robe exposing her naked body , I missed this body - I dreamt about it and I finally have it in my possession . I licked up her juices as she winced pushing my head down so I could tongue fuck her hole . 

" ~Madara~" she moaned , her hips met my thrust and her teeth clenched I was sending her crazy . I smirked 

I stopped wanting to tease her again , I positioned my self in between her legs - keeping on my pants as I grinded onto her roughly I hovered over Shy watching her movements . We met eyes and she blushed . 

" I didn't mean to .... " I began slowing down my thrust so I could apologize again for hitting her before . 

" huh?" 

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have hit you " I sighed getting back up sighing . I rubbed my head as she got up and hugged me . 

" please forget about it I forgave you " she said looking me in the eye with a smile . My face started to heat up and I hugged back bringing her head to my chest . 

" I love you so much Madara and nothing you can do could make me stop " she whispered 
I blushed but she didn't see " and that's why your my wife now " 

I felt her heart beat fasten and smiled . Shyeiika was truly everything to me - I'm happy I kidnapped her . 

" give it to me ......Madara " she tip toed to whisper in my ear rubbing her pussy on my clothed erection , her mouth sucked on my neck as I groped her ass guiding her where I wanted it . I hissed at her consistent and sexy out look . 

" I want you .. Madara , I want your cock inside me baby " she moaned bending over on the bed exposing both her holes to me , I was losing my self again . Shyeiika shuck her ass begging for me . 

" Madara please .......... I want you so bad " she said now arched on the bed . I took my pants off and licked her whole stretch before sucking her clit , I kept my thumb in her ass hole before going in , she still felt the same way she did when I first fucked her . 

" MADARA " she moaned loudly . 

I wanted to hear her say that constantly over and over , when I'm inside her I have no self control when I felt her insides adjust to my cock and I thrusted wildly hammering into her , still fingering her ass hole . 

" fuck " I swore under my breath flipping her over onto her back 

" uhhhhhh baby fuck me fuck me ......... fuck me fuck me Oh God Madara . " she screamed as I went back in spreading her legs widely , I knew it hurt her but I loved it , I kissed Shy roughly covering her moans ,I continued to thrust harshly squeezing her nipple and groping her tits . I loved how she tasted I loved how she felt , truly I loved all of her and she's finally my wife . 

In the mist of our little session I heard a knock on the door , I ignored it but it persisted . 

" get up " I panted picking her up as we stood up still thrusting roughly as I lifted her  into an standing straddle . Shy was a mess her tongue was out and spit ran all down her mouth coating her already shining body . 

" I love it " she whispered . I didn't want to take my eyes off her , who ever was at the door could wait , I rested her on the floor still thrusting , I wanted to finish her quickly but she's stubborn and that stupid knocking continued . 

" t- t- the door " she whispered holding her jumping boobs . 

I smirked easing out of her slowly , I saw her face drop . 

" more " she sighed barely able to stand . I helped her up turning her to back me and went back in , I held her waist keeping her in place . 

" ummmmmmmm so much ........... so big " she cried looking for somewhere to balance biting her lip as I walked to the door grinding into her . I opened the door to see a few jonin from the leaf , looking on in absolute shock and nose bleeds trying to see the woman I was fucking behind the door , I think they were intimated by my  size . 

" do I not look busy , what do you want ?" I frowned 

" Lord Hashirama wants you to accompany him on a mission tomorrow . " 

" don't - don't leave " Shy whispered as weak as ever , I broke that strong spirit she had . I smiled pulling her hair to help me balance as I thrusted . 

" is that it ?" 

" YESSIR " They said firmly trying to ignore the clapping sounds and screams produced . 

" alright then "I smirked shutting back the door easing Shy on to her hands and knees but she couldn't keep herself up so rather her cheek laid on the ground , I got down soon at my end kissing her neck and holding her boobs . 

" l-let's c-cum together baby - I've b-been holding out for you " she smiled 

" your  a stubborn girl but a good one " I whispered before emptying my self in her 

" Madara ..... Madara............ Madara " she hissed before emptying herself onto me . 

I smiled picking up my wife bridal style as she looked up at me holding my cheek , I rested her down eyeing her naked body . I was about to get dressed and leave . but she grabbed my wrist before I could move . 

" stay Madara - just for a few minutes " she whispered looking at me with her big eyes . I had no resistance when it came to her , damn it I sighed to myself and laid on top of her chest feeling her breast in my face as she held me tightly wrapping her feet around my waist lightly .