Chapter 18: Analysis

Itachi's Pov - One Year Time skip 

Its been a year since the whole thing unfolded but it truly doesn't sit right with me at all . I read over her note every night and memorized everyone that came to the funeral. Something wasn't quite right . 

" Maybe I should have asked you for help " I whispered sitting on the edge of the bed with the note in my hand . Tears came to my eyes at the beautiful memory of the girl I truly loved who killed herself just to escape the Uchiha household. All we did was cause her pain and discomfort. 

" Itachi you okay ?" Shisui said rushing to me handing me a tissue before he sat down. 

" I think she's alive " I said now serious 

" Tachi I'm sure your just feeling this way because was today was the day she committed suicide" 

" I know she's alive why then would she have said  this - " I said showing him my letter . 

Shisui's expression was now serious " hm. even if she was where would she be " 

" I'm not sure but I think I should go and look for her " I said determined . I know she's alive even though I don't feel her life force at all , I know it - I just know it 

" are you sure ? do you want me to come ?" 

" I wish to do this alone sorry Shisui "
" I understand if she is alive please bring her back " he said with a smile putting a hand on my shoulder. 

I nodded and set off . 

______________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov- In the Hidden Rain ( 2 month later ) 

I was in bed taking a nap when I heard all the Akasuki outside they were having a meeting it seemed. I went to greet the others and there he stood . 

ITACHI -shit I forgot he was a part of this . 

His eyes widened and I ran in the bedroom and locked the door panting as the flash backs of all that happened last year and the unforgivable sin of faking my death. 

About 20 minutes later I settled down and started to tidy up my room . I heard a knock on the door . 

" come in " 

" Shyeiika " Itachi said dropping his cloak . 

I gulped and pretended he wasn't there and continued to fold the clothes . 

Before I could blink he had his arms around my waist holding me tightly pressing our lower halves together , I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. 

" Itachi please stop " I whimpered crying . 

" I'm sorry " he said letting me go , but he came right back hugging me tightly from the front this time . 

" I'm sorry Itachi " I whispered hugging him back 

" I told you I would run away with you " he said now dead serious as he released me from the hug . 

" I know but your gonna take me back there " I said as tears streamed down my face " I don't want to fight you but I will I'm never going back to the Leaf " 

" not even for Neji " he smirked 

" leave him out of this " I said now angry 

" I know you truly love him but you don't us " he said with a cold expression 

" leave me alone " 

" no matter how much I try I can't " he whispered with  a sad expression . 

" Itachi " I whispered