Chapter 23:Out With Indra

Indra's Pov 

" Indra where are we going ?" Shy asked as I took her hand after breakfast . Though I didn't have my wife 24/7 we spent breakfast and lunch and sometimes  dinner and today I wanted to spend the day with her and go out - with her . 

Though I almost never leave the house , I want venture around the village and compound today . 

" we're going into the village - you could introduce me to your friends " I smiled as we walked . Shy was at ease now , I suppose - I hope, we walked out of the mansion estate and in to the market , shee never let go of my hand as I beamed at her happy expression as we bought food and looked at cool things . 

" Indra where are we going next ?" Shy beamed 

" in to the village " 

Shy became a bit reserved not wanting the stares of her supposing to be dead , yet we both got stares because I'm an Otosuki - one who was evil at first . 

" SHYEIIIKAAAA" Naruto yelled 

Shyeiika for the first time let go of my hand and ran to hug him , the others soon gathered , surprised yet some knew she was still alive . 

" Indra these are some of my friends - Kiba , Hinata , Naruto and Shino " 

" nice to meet you all " I bowed 

they returned the greeting and continued on with their conversation . 

" Shy- chan so your married to Indra ?" Hinata asked . 

Shy laughed nervously and nodded . 

" Indra arent you like a 100 " Naruto squinted 

" maybe " I smiled " come Shy we have to see the hokage " I said taking her hand and leaving.

We got to the market and that's when I saw him and so did Shy .

" I'm going to say hi to Neji " she said trying to release my grip from her hand but I didnt budge.  " Indra" she said say my grip continues to tighten , I didnt want to make a scene but thinking she'd like him and be with him . SHE'S MINE . I yanked her away skipping the market until we finish with the Hokage and my younger brother .

" something wrong ?" She asked as we walked through the doors of the Hokage mansion .

" did you have sex with Neji ?"

Shy sighed " no I didn't,  we were just friends"

" you say that but I see the way you look at him Shy - you were so excited to see him . I don't want you seeing him anymore - we're married and your branded MINE , one of the Uchiha do you understand?" I said firmly bruising her wrist .

" yes please " she said hanging her head .

I knew she was saddened by my words as and I knew she wouldnt cheat but still.

I pushed the door to the Hokages office letting Shyeiika in first.

" INDRA " my little brother yelled hugging me tightly . I nudged him off after letting him squeeze me for a bit . Hashirama just like Ashura hugged Shy tightly . After all the hugs , we had a meeting about the Otosuki planet and if to destroy it or not we'll be dealing with terrible Otousuki forever .