Chapter 6: Out But Not Free

I totally forgot about my meeting with Indra this morning and quickly made my way over to his massive branch of the house and knocked on the door . 

" Good morning " he said motioning for me to come in . 
" hi " I said with a faint blush on my cheeks . 
" I heard about you , Shisui and Itachi last night and the new hair " he smirked " I was hoping I'd be the first but how did it go ?" 

I looked away blushing and kind of feeling dirty " I'm sorry but it was really really good and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would " 

" hm . " he said sitting next to me " I like the new look " 

 " he said sitting next to me " I like the new look " 

"  I like the old one " I sighed 
He smiled " well I think both of them  make you look beautiful" he said with a faint blush on his cheeks . 

" thank you " I blushed " what did you say we were doing today ?"
" it'll be better if I show you " 
" show me wh- " 

I was interrupted by a gently kiss . I blushed deeply as he held my cheek . 
" don't be shy show me what you can do " he smirked bringing me back into another one . 

With my hand on his chest and his on my cheek we made - out for a while until it got sloppy , I was a bit surprised when he put his tongue in my mouth , but I sucked on it and let it explore my mouth , I loved how he tasted and I guess he thought the same thing because he sucked my tongue  . Indra broke the kiss and spit in my mouth . I pulled back letting it run down my mouth. 

" did that make you uncomfortable I'm sorry " he smiled 

I didn't know how to feel about it but I went back into the kiss sticking my tongue into his mouth and he was a bit taken back at my boldness but our tongues touched and flicked the other , I got on top of him straddling him, he undid my robe and his , I grinded up and down his lap feeling his growing erection , running my hands through my hair . Indra sucked on my neck with his hands massaging my boobs .

 Pleasure . I'm here to pleasure these men . 

I moaned lowly pulling him into another kiss as he grabbed my ass . I bit his lip finishing . I quickly got off of him about to pick up my robe . 

" where are you going we just started " 
"what else is there to do ?" I said confused . 

He took the robe out of my hands standing directly in front of me looking down at me before holding the sides of my face and pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. Intoxicating and nasty , I've never felt a kiss like that before . We stood there with only underwear pressing our bodies together falling back onto the couch , with me on top of him . He smiled . 

" I only kissed your mouth " he whispered flipping the positions . He looked down at me and began kissing my neck , he knew exactly where to suck to make me moan . 

" Indra " I whispered as he blushed . He liked when I called his name . Hm. 

He kissed all down my chest and neck . I felt so special . 

" your perfect every inch of you " he whispered thinking I couldn't hear . I blushed deeply and gasped lowly as he sucked my boobs flicking the nipple with his tongue . 

Indra moved down to my stomach kissing where ever he could . 
" ouuuu " I hissed , his hands continued squeeze my boobs ." Indra~" I moaned feeling his tongue lick my folds . 

He smiled throwing the thong one side . 

" ~No~" I whispered holding onto his hair as he licked my clit flicking it around with his tongue , he spit on it leaving kisses on the outside as my legs began to shake . 

" INDRA~ MORE INDRA MORE " 

I could tell I stroked his ego. I pushed my hips up a bit as his tongue thrusted inside of me . Indra's tongue was filled with my juices as I moaned his name constantly . I bit my lip . He made me feel amazing . He kept on going like this adding his fingers using his thumb to rub my clit . 

" OH FUCK INDRA " I yelled . I felt like I was gonna loose my mind , my legs began to shake again and thrusted on more time lifting my hips to his face sucking all my juices out of the hole as I screamed his name . 

" INDRA NO " I yelled again cumming in this mouth . He left gentle kisses on my sensitive kitty as I panted . 

" that's it for today " he said letting go me . I sat up and I kissed him holding his cheek . He pulled me onto his lap and hugged my waist as the kiss deepened . I pulled away breathless . 

" Thank you Indra" I whispered kissing his cheek and getting up to put back on my robe . 

He blushed and I put back on my robe . 

" I - " he began 
" huh?" 
" nothing " 
" I love you too " I smiled blushing . I didn't know who I loved from who I didn't , they were all so intoxicating , of course I didn't like being their slut but its like they knew my body better than I did and I loved it . I loved how they made me feel and how much they seemed to care , I took a different kind of liking to Shisui and Indra , they were different to me and I truly did love them . 

Was it possible to love them both ? 

He blushed deeply and smiled as I left . 

I blushed on my way back to the Madara's main branch . I was about to open the door when a hand touched mine . Izuna . 

" hey pretty girl " he smiled interlocking his fingers with mine . I blushed and did the same . 
" Hi " 
" I know you don't want to be suck in here , sooooo do you want to go to the Market with me and help me grocery shop "
" outside the Uchiha compound or in it ?"
" um they don't  have much variety out here but I have to go into the village for some other stuff " he smiled as we walked 
" okay " 

He showed me around the compound and bought us lunch , he was so cute so charming and funny . 

When we finished in the Uchiha compound . I was a bit nervous in case someone noticed me and how much I changed . I cowered behind Izuna when I saw some place or someone familiar , I was afraid that someone would find out that I was a whore now . 

Izuna soon noticed when we got outside The Hyuga mansion and where Neji , Naruto , Hinata and Ten Ten sat . 

" Its okay nobody knows-  either way your my girl  now " he said pulling me next to him, he kissed my cheek and I blushed . 

" HEYYYYYYYYYYY Shy- chan is that you ?" Naruto smiled walking up to the gate and letting Izuna and I in . 

" Shyeiika - chan I like the hair change " Hinata smiled 
I smiled at Neji and Ten Ten . 

" you have on the Uchiha crest now did you marry Izuna ?" Ten Ten asked 
" no no I didn't my mother was an Uchiha " I smiled as Izuna spoke to Neji 

" YOUR 38 " both Ten Ten and Neji yelled 

" ahaha yeah I just look young but I'm not " Izuna smiled . My face dropped as well I didn't know he was so old . 

" Izuna your old " I said as my eyes widen 
" I'm not " he frowned " Madara is way older and Indra " 
I giggled and we left them . 

" you see it didn't go as bad as you thought " 
" not bad at all Izuna " I smiled as we walked around the Leaf as the sunset . 

He mounted on his back and we laughed and spoke about all sorts of things . I felt like he actually wanted to get to know me . We played different games on a clearing and didn't get home until a little after 10 . 

It was the best time I'd had in a long time . Izuna .