01 🦢

Parallel universe : A seperate universe or world that coexist with our known universe but its very different from it.

But

Is it? Is it different ? Maybe.

A lot.maybe really not.

It depends on your point of view.

Is the time ticking same in there ?

Does the sun rise?or is it the moon that rise?

we'll never know. But one thing for sure . Whatever universe you'll live LOVE does exist.

And if somepeople are meant to be together, the universe will definitely make them together. Even in

A parallel universe.

But sometimes universe may not.

Really Who knows that?

________________________________________

Milk caramel skin that glows in any pit of darkness , deep raven hair falls right infront of sparkling doe eyes as if protecting them from demons evil spells.speaking of eyes, big bambi eyes that will melt satan's whole existence. Petite and slender waist that exceeds cinderella's ethreal beauty. Honey glazed smooth voice which makes every word that exist out of his mouth , automatically a lullaby.

Does this kind of creature even exist?

Yes it does.

And Jeon jungkook it is. 20 years old. human of course.favorite colour :white, favorite animal: swan. Lives by his own and alone since he was founded by someone else when he was 1 or 2 months old. Attends to Busan arts and aesthetics college.majoring in arts.

His drawings are right out of a 4k camera. no,Its right out of life.As if they are alive. Eventhough god didn't give him a family he was gifted with beauty and almost every talent in world. There should be a reason for that. Right? Maybe not or it is how it is.

Took a shower, Shoved breakfast in mouth, gulped down the milk, pick the bag and huge sketchbook with the pencil and,.run run run.

He is late.

" I'm late ,shit gonna miss the bus, god just why does this stupid alarm does not work. "

Today is the day of the art test. One of the most important tests for finals because 10% of the marks are being added to finals and jungkook can't miss this since finals are only months away. And he is a very Responsible student.

" Thank god bus is still there" he sprinted more like flash.

" One for Busan arts college "

Bus stopped at the college and he ran inside , through the hallways passing the dance section, acting section and finally arrived. The door creaked open revealing the teacher with a pissed look.

" Jeon Jungkook!! Today is the test and you are late."

"Sorry sir , i was-"

"Okay enough excuses , here is your number tag take a seat in relevant place and I'll bring the papers." With that mr.Song left the hall and all the students were already doing the test with concentrated looks.

Jungkook looked at the number tag.

"777?is it my lucky day or something?"

He slowly went pass through the rows and seated in the seat 777. Mr.Song gave the paper to him.

" You have given 2 hours students , this marks will be added in finals , so do your best " mr.Song's voice chirped through the hall.

" And don't forget to put the index no. And date or else you will be
disqualified"