22. 🦢

It was the day.

Jungkook was now chained in another part of Jinyoung 's kingdom. Huge metallic chain sriss could be heard from the struggling odette. To be presice it is not a kingdom but the place where the survivers of bromes reunited by the time. This time Jinyoung used his magic and trapped Jungkook in a cage and chained him so he cannot escape for the time being.

"Help me..let. me. Go!" Jungkook swashed his wings and tried to get loose from the chains. But no use, only his feathers were hurt and flattered around the floor. He was still a swan because the moon was not up in the sky yet.

"Oh sweetheart, hello there" a man came towards chained Jungkook.

"Where is Jinyoung? Tell him to let me go!" Jungkook raged.

"Oh sweetie, don't waste your energy today huh? Its your birthday nah?"

"Get lost Charlie. You all will die when Taehyung comes"

"Happy death day to you~
Happy death day to you~
Happy death day dear odette~
Happy death day to you~" Charlie touch Jungkook's head and he immediately took it off as it burned at the moment he touch the angered swan.

"Ouch, boy is angry hmm? Shame that you are gonna die without my dick in your ass"

"You!-

"And let me remind you why are you dying at the age of 20. Hmm...Without a kiss! Hahahahah..." Charlie laughed sarcastically.

"Lets see, I still have the whole day left Charlie. I will get the kiss from Taehyung. And It's not me who's dying. Prepeare your deathbed because Helderek power is invincible. "

"First of all, your lovebirdie cannot even get close to our power. He will be over in a flash. Second of all- Charlie got closer and whispered.
"Today is new moon isn't it little one?"

Jungkook's eyes widen. Realistaion hit him.

"There is no moon today...."

"Exactly cutie! Good that you understand, that you have to be a human if you want to get the kiss and bang bang you won't be a human within today sooo that means you are gonna die. Adios sweetie!" With that charlie went away from there leaving Jungkook shocked in realisation.

"He is right. Today is new moon. That means no moon and - and I won't be having any chance to get the kiss- "

Jungkook gave up on struggling. He broken down on to the floor and started sobbing. It was his end afterall. There was no hope. Not even a pinch of hope. And what is even more hurtful is that he might even die before he met Taehyung. Maybe last night could be the last moment he met his love. His life. His king.

"I love you Taehyung"

_________________

"Supplies? Armours? Weapons?"

"Done sir!" Everyone stated in one voice.

"No mistake. And don't forget to kill them at one go. try to Survive as much as you can, we need strength. Don't let them win. While the first team break down from the main gate others should brake down from underground and attack directly inside their castle. Got it?!"

"Yes captain Jimin"

"Taehyung, how much time left? Should we get going?" Jimin asked from armoured Taehyung.

"From an hour"

"Be careful Taehyung. I will try my best to protect you. But be more careful"

"Don't worry Jiminie, I will takecare of myself and that bastard, you have ro clear my way while I'm making way to Jinyoung."