17 🦢

"It's Park."

"Park Jinyoung" Jin said to the furious looking Taehyung almost at the verge of murdering.

" Who the fuck is that?"

"Park jinyoung is the last surviver of the brome clan since a long time. Brome clan was destroyed few years ago Because of their dirty work but I guess he regained his power and I'm afraid that he might be in his other form mostly of the time."

"Other form?"

"They are not like odettes which transforms every full moon. They like to live in their creature form. I think thats why that guard said he saw a huge bird. Taehyung he might be in that form so we can't find him"

"I will kill all of creatures in Helderek!"

"Calm down Taehyung. We will find a way"

"How are we gonna find my odette now?"

"We should start real quick Taehyung, because if he was able to hide from all the rulers since now, he might be hiding really well moreover Bromes only capture creatures for their pleasure ,lust especially when it comes to odettes-

"NO! no no jin, I hurt my odette already and I can't give him anymore, please help me find him." Taehyung finally broke up into tears in older ones arms. Jin pats his back trying to calm him down.

Taehyung was sending his army to all the areas searching for his Odette, but any news wasn't heard from them. After few hours Jimin came to meet Taehyung inside his room. Taehyung shooted up from his seat.

"Any news?" Jimin shook his head. After few moments a soldier entered inside Taehyung's room after knocking.

"Sire we found who the helper was"

They dragged a smaller man with the two soldiers and they throw him to the floor. But that was not the fact Taehyung and Jimin remained shocked and agape at the sight infront of him.

"Y-Yoongi?"

Jimin asked with a broken voice. He was shocked, almost couldn't believe what was happening.

"What the hell are you doing? Just do your job properly, he is not the betrayer" Taehyung boomed to the guards.

"No sire, he was the one who stole the physician's badge and uniform and also we found the drug used to kidnap the prince in his room,moreover he was avoiding the main physician by lying to him about prince Jungkook-

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE!!" Taehyung commanded. guards bowed and left the room while Jimin was speechless. His hands were numb , his legs were numb. Basically he had no think at this point. Only a broken voice emitted from him towards the ravenette now was kneeled infront of him avoiding his gaze.

"Wh-what are they talking babe? Did - did you really did all of this?"

Taehyung watched at all of this from a side, if this was another person he was sure to beat him up untill he speaks, but this is no one ordinary his bestfriend's lover.someone they trusted so much. Basically one of Taehyung's friends.He can feel how much Jimin is struggling inside. So he kept silent eventhough anger bubbling like lava but letting Jimin speak.

"Answer me Yoongi!"

"Yes I did"

"What?"

"YES I DID THAT! WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM-

Boom

Jimins fist met side of Yoongi's face making yoongi face the side of him. Jimin lift Yoongi by his collar. This was the first time Jimin hit Yoongi and it was really fucking hurtful to know that he betrayed him.