13 🦢

Two weeks later_______________

Taehyung walked across the room up and down more than hundred times which made Jimin crazy.

"Taehyung it is so simple and why are you stressing out like a baby?"

"But what if it's not I-I mean-"

"Shut up Taehyung it is so obvious that you love him can't you just say it to his face? What a coward are you to be king of Helderek? I can't believe"

After discussing all the incidents with Jimin,Jimin convinced Taehyung that he was feeling love towards the odette( that is what he did from way before but anygays) and Taehyung himself too believed that. He was more than happy because he is finally gonna confess his love to the younger one. The betrayal thoughts are all gone, now its pure love between both.

"Okay so it's like hey..um..I love you Jungkook right?"

"Eww Taehyung what the hell, be romantic, maybe some roses and stuff candles and take him to somewhere quiet and peace and things he like ,then confess bruh, learn from me and yoongi"

"Yeah yeah learn from me and yoongi" Taehyung mimiked Jimin's voice in a cracky tone.

"But Jiminie where is Jungkook now? I didn't see him all day"

"I saw him with Yoongi few minutes ago, he didn't seem happy tho, I don't know maybe it's my mind playing tricks, but did you have any sort of fight?"

"What ? No Jiminie, I didn't even met him properly plus tomorrow is my coronation and everybody is busy with decorating palace and organising stuff so I was also busy here and there"

"If I were you I would be nerveous because of coronation but you here being boo boo over a confession plus he already confessed you" Jimin said chuckling earning a hit from Taehyung.

"But Jiminie this is 7th bell right? What is Jungkook doing with Yoongi at this hour?"

" I don't know, he will come soon, but Taehyung I feel something is wrong"

"Nothing is wrong Jiminie , afterall I'm gonna confess him, yayy" Taehyung twirled around and landed on his bed kissing the necklace.

"My odette, my queen I love you"

Few moments later Taehyung dressed up in a beautiful floral shirt pair of tight jeans and sprayed some musky colongue, combed his hair exposing forehead and went outside the room. He saw everyone doing some sort of work, decorations,list preparing and many more.He skipped along the hallway earning greetings from everyone, picking a rose flower and taking it with him to meet Jungkook in his room. Because his heart was thinking only about his odette.

He stop infront of Jungkook's room and prepare himself, he made his hair and checked his outfit, excited he knocked on the door.

No response.

Knock knock

No response.

"He slowly opened the door only to see an empty room"

What? Is he still not here? Where is he exactly, it's okay I will wait.

Taehyung seated on Jungkook's bed and looked here and there untill he is coming. Ticking of the clock ,wind gushing or even the smooth sound coming from the friction of blankets when Taehyung move here and there didn't bother him.because of the fact that he was so so sooo excited to finally understanding his true feelings drop off the mask of himself and accept the truth. In the midst of this thoughts door opened revealing his odtte, his baby,

His love.

" Hey darling, I was waiting for you for so long where have you been?"

"Why where you waiting?"