08 🦢

Jungkook just came there when 4th bell rang and he waited for Taehyung to come. He was infront of the castle while watching the sunset as marvelous as it is. The whole golden sun shining mildly making the sky spreading its orange hue all across the clouds evening breeze streaming across the yard and an angel walking-

Hold on

He look like a freaking angel.

Thats when Jungkook was seeing truly and angel from the heaven. Kim Taehyung was walking towards him , goldsn sunshine making his skin glows as gold as honey and The partially dried almost wet wavy hair fallen across his perfectly almond shaped dragon eyes , beneath that eyes was his smile, his freaking slight smirk making anyone crazy .each strand of hair shimmering in gold due to the setting sun rays falling on them. He was dressed in a loose black shirt hanging over his figure. His right hand consisted of a ring of a blue stone which perfectly enhances his god like slender fingers and the leather brown coloured bottoms draping over his extreamly long legs.

Jungkook was agaped looking at Taehyung.

He is whipped.
Indeed who wouldn't ?

"Hey my odette, I'm sorry If I was late- Hey..are you okay?"

"You are beautiful,black looks so good on you Tae."

"Ah- oh yes but you are more beautiful darling, look at you so pretty" Taehyung said while ruffling Jungkook's hair, and Jungkook giggled. But he meant it for real, To be honest Taehyung was whipped for Jungkook whole day in whatever way because.

He was pretty in his eyes.

Nothing else

But one thing for sure is that Jungkook truly had feelings about Taehyung , he cared about him, maybe he started to love him but did Taehyung felt the same way? No? Or is it the fact that he tries to hide from his true feelings wearing a mask?

Maybe

Who knows?

"Why did you call me Tae? What is the suprise?"

" Well I heard you really likes to see exotic plants and stuff are you my Odette?"

"Yes I love to"

"Come on then, we are gonna visit the whole royal garden"

Taehyung grabbed younger one's hand and intervined with himself and started walking inside the garden, That was a huge garden almost like a maze. One could get lost in there.Where to start where to end so difficult to think.
First Taehyung brought Jungkook to part of the garden where there are thousands of flowers, different kinds and different colours, roses, dandelions, sunflowers and many many flowers that one could never finish naming. They walked all around the flowers while looking at them and the time passed without even their knowing.

"This is my mother's favorite part of the garden Jungkook. She loves flowers and there are lot of exotic ones too. From different kingdoms all around the world." Jungkook loved seeing them. He was amazed.

"So pretty"

" But my odette you know I found the most beautiful flower in the garden"

"Where?"

"Here" Taehyung pointed at Jungkook now was blushed all over.

"Hey Tae stop being cheesy, you are too much"

"But I was telling truth tho"

"Hey come on darling, let me show you something really special. You will love it" Taehyung went further inside the garden, sliding amoung the flowers with Jungkook and he finally arrived at a place, almost looked so secretive, there was a door but it was covered by flowers and bushes.It was almost night and darkness has started to spread all over, moonlight was the only light source. He slowly turned the knob part correctly and the door opened. Jungkook was watching everything carefully amazed by the older's actions.