12 🦢

"Jungkook!!!! No!!!"

Taehyung screamed seeing younger odette is drowned in the lake, only the head part floating and no movement seen. Taehyung dropped everything on the floor and jumped into the lake swim fast and grabbed drowning Jungkook by his waist and brought him to the shoreline. Thats when Taehyung clicked something in his mind.

He was not breathing.

"Jungkook no, open your eyes, my odette please, I won't let you die ."

Taehyung started to give CPR, he was a crying mess, water dripping down from his body falling onto his odette which lies lifeless on the ground. He pumped Jungkook's chest harder by the second.

No reaction

"No no no no no please no.."

Then he opened Jungkook's lips and give artificial breathe hoping he would wake up , praying to everyone that he would wake up. He started pumping his chest continuously and after few minutes suddenly he heard small coughs.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and closing them again coughing out water.

"T-Tae"

Taehyung felt crazy, crazily happy, it worked, his odette is alive, and thats when he got a use from the medical lessons he didn't like but did anyways because jimin said so.

"Darling, my kook" Taehyung said crying and pecked Jungkook's forehead with his waim lips.

"I-I thought I lost you darling, I -I won't be able to live without you" Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's cold and pale face.

"T-Tae I-im so cold" Jungkook said shivering from coldness since it was winter soon in Helderek and he was slowly becoming to hypothermic state becausehis lungs and all inside were literally filled with water few minutes ago.

"Don't worry darling , I will make you warm" Taehyung knew even if Jungkook is breathing he is still not safe because he could become worse in this hypothermia state. It was too far to go to the palace and if he did bring him to palace something might happen during that time.He quickly searched something to make some fire but he was running out of time and Jungkook was getting weaker by the second, his breathing become uneven and he started shivering violently.

"I have no choice, please stay a bit baby"

Taehyung started removing Jungkook's wet clothes.

"Wha-what are you d-doing Tae?"

"Shh..darling you are losing energy"

Taehyung removed all of his clothing and Jungkook's clothing leaving both only in their boxers and the necklaces. Then Taehyung lay down on the ground carrying Jungkook and keeping his cold body against his both chests facing each other and he embraced the cold younger one transferring heat from his body to Jungkook's making him warm.

Few moments passed like this and sun almost started setting making even colder environment while younger one is peacefully sleeping on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung saw his condition became better by the time and he looked at Jungkook's face for a moment. He looked peaceful, in a peaceful slumber. His breathe brushing in older ones bare chest and dampned silky raven hair falls over his forehead almost covering his eyes now closed. his long eyelashes falls on his once paled but now pink cheeks shows he is getting better by the moment.

But Taehyung's mind started to think why was he acting like that, he was so scared of losing his odette, but there was something more than attraction. A fear.

A fear to lose his love.

Is this really love? Am I in love? Is what Jimin said is true? So this is how love feels like-