PROLOGUE 🦢

MY ODETTE | taekook ff

____________________________________

💮Boy X Boy ff

💮 Taekook Parallel universe au. But not the kind of parallel universe that you would think it would be (◍•ᴗ•◍)

💮Truckload of fantasy that was in mahead :)

💮English is not my first language ,so there might be some mistakes :) sorry for that.

💮Also if you are uncomfortable with any of the topics mentioned kindly clickout :)

💮Main : Taekook
💮Side ships : yoonmin , Namjin

◼️Is this dom Tae? Yeah :)

⚠️ I do NOT own any of this people nor names in here . (Obviously bruhhh ಥ‿ಥ)

⚠️This do NOT related to real life of artists or anybody mentioned , this is ENTIRELY A FANFICTION . Stuff in this story and the complete plot in this is based on my imagination and if there is any similarities between any other story or whatever it will be a complete co incident because this is completely a story of my imagination.

⚠️No copyright infringement intended

⚠️Contains fluff,angst, M-preg concept, time skips, character deaths and somewhat strong language.

⚠️Plagiarism is not accepted and punishable by the law.

💮 All of the Pictures, fanarts and Gifs used here is not mine ,credits go to rightful owners 🙂👍

💮Okay I'm telling again. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL. NONE OF THEM RELATED TO REAL LIFE OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED HERE. obviously this is wattpad bruh ;)

💮And don't be shyyy just comment and vote if you like this. I would love to read comments of yall buns. And lemme tell it does really makes my day ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Copyright © 2022 bunkookiey

MY ODETTE

ENJOY 〈(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→