04 🦢

Taehyung POV

"Prince Taehyung will show prince Jungkooks room"

Why me , isn't guards are for that?But i do need to see who this Jungkook is.

Then i stepped out from behind and

Oh....is this...him? Jungkook?

woah He is nice. No i mean he is not that bad.

There was a boy beside king Huan which is extreamly cute? Beautiful? Aaah i don't know and he looked at me, in the freaking eyes, oh his eyes are so huge and shining as if the whole galaxy is inside them.its- beautiful? Yeah.so this is how odettes are?or is it how Jungkook is?

Shut it Taehyung , are you liking him now? No! never. Just think about the plan of saving yourself. But ughh he is so pretyyy... How can i-

"O-okay I-im coming "

Awwie is he sluttering? Cute.

No! Not cute he is a freaking creature.he is all evil in the inside. Don't fall for him taehyung.you gotta hurt him.

"Hey Taehyung did that creatu- oops"

"Jimin, meet Prince Jungkook "

" And prince Jungkook this is Jimin "

"Hello , prince Jimin im Prince Jungkook from Gliswing and nice to meet you here, oh and call me just Jungkook"

"Oh im not a prince , im-

"He is my bestfriend and my personal bodyguard, so you have no chance Jungkook."

"Chance? What chance?"

"Oh he meant you didn't have a chance to met me so you probably didn't know who I am, right Taehyung?" Jimin glared at taehyung. And Taehyung rolled his eyes. They brought Jungkook to his room.

"We are here,this is your room Jungkook. We gotta go"

"You guys are leaving? "

"Yes ,we have more important jobs to do, right Jiminie?oh and do not step out of your room unless i talk you prince jungkook" Taehyung stepped closer to Jungkook's ear, his breathe fanning on Jungkook's beautiful black mullet,and whisphered,

"The palace is filled with dangerous monsters , don't step out unless you are a monster , i mean its better safe than sorry hmm?" Taehyung was waiting for younger boy's fearful reaction but it never came. Instead Jungkook had a very calm look on his face.

Wasn't i scared him off? Is he that brave? His face didn't even flinch what the-

"Eh- Taehyung come on, so..um.. bye prince Jungkook, n-nice to meet you then"

"You too chim's"

"Chims? What is that ?"

"I don't know, i just felt like saying it, do you have a problem with that Chims?"
Jimin was suprised by jungkooks little nickname.

Chims huh? What is he gonna do? Steal jimin with his cute act? Jimin won't fall into those traps-

"No no prince Jungkook actually it's totally okay, i like that name"

Taehyung's jealousy skyrocketed, was it because Jimin is in good terms with Jungkook ?or was it because Jungkook didn't gave him a nickname? Who knows?

I will see this jimin after this.

" Okay then you guys can leave now , when do we meet again? Can we become friends?"

"Never"

With that Taehyung came out of Jungkook's room along with Jimin shutting the door with a loud thud.