14 🦢

Hooded man POV

"Everythin ready Charlie?" Hooded man asked while sipping on his wine.

"Yes sir, I found the best bowman in there, name is James, that man never misses any target. Right through the heart and pooff... die" both hooded man and charlie chuckled.

"Tomorrow is the day then, my first plan is a sucsess. Emotional draining. Now odette is mentally broken Charlie, now it's easier for me to get close to him Thanks to that boy "

"Yes sir, he did his part. It was quiet hard to convince him but I did in my own ways" evil grin appeared on hooded man's face while he pour some wine into his glass.

"Yes thats good, anyways then, tomorrow at the coronation,torn him right through the heart. Got it? There should be no chance for that fucker to open his eyes ever again."

"Yes sir"

"Now me and my odette,we can live without any distraction"

________________________________________

It was The Day.

Taehyung is finally becoming king of Helderek.But none of them was pleasing him at the moment. Eyes bit puffy and undereye darkened because sleepless continuous crying throughout the night, nose reddened like a little raindeer, messy hair and the prominent frown. Kim taehyung get off from the bed knowing today he can't mess up even if he want to.

"Taehyung may I come in"

"Yes mom" said his voice groggily. He saw queen Taehee coming inside with some royal suits on her hand.

"Son you should start get readiying by the 11th bell in morning , the ceremony is at 12th bell."

"What are these?"

"These are your father's clothes, this is a traditional clothing Taehyung, first your grandfather, your father and now you.
Aww Look how my son is now all grown up and ready to be the king" Taehee said squishing Taehyung's bread cheeks.

"Hmm, okay I will don't worry"

"And...I have a news for you" Taehee said excited.

"What?"

"Your marrige is in next week!"

"My what?"

"Your and Jungkook's marrige dumbo, I have already arranged everything from beginning. Guess what I already made two wedding suits for you both-"

Taehee stopped seeing saddened eyes of Taehyung.

"Son, why? Aren't you excited?"

"No - Its just , I'm nerveous I guess" Taehyung weakly smiled at his mom, not knowing how to react when everything is about to fall apart in future.

"Everything will be alright Taehyung, and you and Jungkook will be the most powerful king and queen ever. I'm sure of that, now start get ready. My boy has to look good today huh?" Taehee hugged Taehyung and went away after keeping the clothes on his bed.

It was already 10th bell and Taehyung started to get ready. Maids came and help him to get ready. Black jet hair nicely combed , forehead slightly covering from the silky raven hair, strawberry balm applied to his plump rosy lips enhanced more of its beauty, the jewels around his eye sparkling, normally is a common thing in royal occasions of Helderek. His suit was three pieced all glory in pearls and gold details. First layer was a white colour button up lace shirt secondly covered by huge long black coat that extend upto his feet, full coverage of hands. The whole black coat is embroidered with glistening pearls, gold pieces and gold thread scareaming of royalty. Followed by the pair of black boots which had the same look followed by the coat.