24 🦢

"You know I never let you fall hmm..?"
Taehyung asked looking at him directly in the eyes.

"What? I almost had an heart attack. You should've knocked atleast" small cute pout was visible in the smaller ones face.

"Aww.. is my baby angry? But do kings knock on the door before coming in, especially when its your husband ?"

"Whatever, husbands or what shouldn't scare me like this" he said with the slight smirk , still in Taehyung's warm embrace.
He moved out from Taehyung's grasp and tried to move out. But Taehyung caught his hand again pulling him directly towards his chest, little face buried in his chest.

"What?"

"I want you"

"My odette"

"Well...not so soon Tae. Catch me first" Jungkook jumped away from Taehyung and started running around the room giggling like a five year old. Taehyung also chased him passing around the wooden tables and huge vases.

"Damn I shouldn't have made this room this big"

"You are not gonna get mee"

Jungkook went around the room running , his long hair bouncing when he laughs his heart out seeing pissed Taehyung. He quickly ran towards the mirror, blocking his path with the small stool while making his way towards door. But for his unluck, well Taehyung's luck he stumbled on his own frills of white long bottoms almost like a dress. The action caused younger one to directly fall on the bed. Before even he get up Taehyung hovered over him capturing him between his arms.

"Gotcha!" Taehyung captured Jungkook's lips in a kiss. Both gave into the kiss melting in each others warmth Jungkook also responding to the kiss and letting the older one take the dominance by exploring every corner of his velvety lips, Taehyung suck on his bottom lip earning a moan from the younger one who was now grabbing onto Taehyung's silky hair while deepening the kiss. Finally Taehyung pulled out,both gasping for air.

Taehyung went and keep his back seated to hedboard while carriying Jungkook in his arms, placing and embracing him on his lap.

"You look tired Tae. Was today work heavy?"

"Yeah, as always. After we held our wedding lot of kingdoms are willing to make deals with us kook. So yeah darling, but seeing you always make my tiredness go away " Taehyung said pecking Jungkook's cheek.

"I also want to help you Tae, I'm so bored living here without doing any work. Im done with this boring life. Seokjin hyung is busy with his work. Yoongi hyung and Chims are both practicing all day. Im here all alone" Jungkook said crossing his arms and pouting.

" Im sorry baby, if I didn't have work I will definitely spend time with you"

"No I know Tae. Its okay"

"Darling.."

"Hmm.."

"I have an idea"

"What?"

"Let's do it. Do you think it's the time?"

"Huh? Well...."

"Its okay baby. If you are not ready. We can have kids anytime-

"No, I - i like it Tae. Afterall I feel so lonely.I am ready"

Whole room was dark, the only source of light being the faint rays of moonlight falling through the window. Eventhough its winter The night went heated for the two making love with each other kisses and sensual moans making its way as the thrusts getting harder and pleasure being formed in both chasing their highs, heat pooling and high pitched moan escapeing from older's mouth when released into the younger making all warm. He placed a kiss on the forehead of the odette, who's now eyes were closing slowly drooping into sleep.