19 🦢

"This is what you will get for taking my odette. You have to die. You took him away from me, my love, my life. My odette" He took a step foreward and aimed right at it's heart.

I love you Tae.

"In the name of love that I have to Jungkook. Die!"

"Stop!!" Within a moment suddenly a rock hit Taehyung's  arm and he looked back.

"Who the fu-

"You??!!"

"Don't kill him, please just wait a bit more"

"You appeared infront of my eyes again huh? I told you not to. How dare you Min Yoongi? I guess I have to kill two today."

"Kill all you want but wait for a moment please" Jungkook suddenly snapped his eyes open.

Yoongi hyung? No no why did you?

"Too late" Taehyung aimed his arrow right in the heart of Yoongi.

"Im gonna shred you as I told you and feed you into sharks. Jiminie is also hating you so much so it wont be a problem. Because of you piece of shit I lost my love. You all deserve to die-

The moment Taehyung thought to release the arrow to Yoongi, he heard a splash from behind. He turned around and he was awed by the sight. Tiny bits of water droplets, almost millions of them now is floating in the mid air covering whatever is inside that swirl. Water swirled like a tornado and slowly every bit of water swirled down not revealing the swan which was there but a human.

A gorgeous human.

Its Jungkook. He stood there looking at Taehyung.

Is that? Jungkook? My odette?

"Tae...."

"What-wait what have you done to me- no this, this is not true"

"This is me Taehyung. Your Jungkook. Your Odette. "

"Please...

"Jiminie don't wake me up from this dream." Taehyung dropped everything in his hands and fall onto his knees. "This dream is too good to be true" Tears pooled in Taehyung's eyes and they started to dripping off from his eyes. Jungkook went near and hold him with his arms.

"No Tae.. this- this is not a dream. I am here. I missed you Tae. I missed you" Taehyung slowly look at the younger one infront of him, he is Jungkook. He is his odette. Taehyung stand up and hugged Jungkook while sobbing hard.

"Darling..I-I didn't thought I will ever find you. I can't believe this is really you. I suffered for past year without you. I'm sorry my darling. I am the one who is responsible for this. And- and how did you? Are you a swan? Oh god I almost killed you. No no no.. what. You could've died by my hands-" Taehyung was so overwhelmed and shocked started panicking.

"No,no Tae calm down. It's okay afterall nothing happened to me and don't say sorry to me. I'm sorry. I didn't understood your love , I -I was so foolish. I didn't see the love in your eyes. This is all because of me and my foolishness" both were now in each others embrace crying their hearts out again under the moonlight. Two lovers found themselves again in a long time. An eternity you can say. Yes it might be an year for others but to each other it was almost an eternity.

"Okay- then I will be going  I guess. Finally lovebirds met right?" Yoongi said from behind and both looked at him.

"Thank you Yoongi hyung. This is all because of you. I owe you a lot Yoongi hyung"

"What has he have to do with this? And how did he found you" Taehyung asked with frown in his face.

"Tae, Yoongi hyung was helping me all throughout the year. He is the reason I had hope and He is the reason that I am alive right now. He is the reason I found you. He is the reason I didn't kill myself" Then Jungkook explained the whole story to Taehyung. How they met, how did Yoongi had to do all of this because of Jimin's safety and how he was unable to inform Taehyung about Jungkooks situation.