21 🦢

Song recommendation- Dusk till dawn( feat sia) - ZAYN

____________

For the past two days Taehyung didn't go to meet Jungkook because he was focusing his full attention on the attack which is to be happen in two days. He was training Army throughtout the day and night. He is planning to attack Jinyoung without his knowing and end him and all his helpers,He wanted to get revenge on everything he has done. He killed Jungkook's father, took his love and hirt him. He is definitely gonna give him what he deserve.hopefully they are hoping that Jinyoung won't gonna know about this because if he planned something before them he might increase his power and Taehyung won't be able to save Jungkook from him.

"Taehyung " Jin called Taehyung when he was in a trance of his thoughts while looming at the setting sun from the window.

"Yes hyung, about the poison?"

"Successful! But I had to use the whole flower to make sure that fucker would die for sure." Jin told Taehyung while pointing towards the purple colour portion on his hand.

"Good. So how do I use this?"

"You should apply this poison on the head of the arrow and shoot it right to his heart."

"Like he did to king Huan" Taehyung slowly mumbled while a sigh left his mouth and Jin gave a pat to his back.

"Taehyung, we will win this. Lets free Jungkook. I still remember how the little one went here and there in the kitchen with his giggles and talk with me. I miss him so much and he doesn't deserve to be tortured like that. Good thing Jinyoung can't even lay a finger on him because that bitch will die in a second if he touch Jungkook without his liking. But do train the army and prepare yourself because Jinyoung might know our plans by now. Get ready for the worst too"

"My darling doesn't deserve these. I will save him. And I didn't went to meet him all these days but Yoongi told me he is doing well and that he told me not to come or worry"

"How's Yoongi doing?"

"I can't bring him back to palace because it's against the law but soon I will. I am meeting him out of the territory and he is giving me informations about Jungkook" Taehyung said looking at Jin's concerned face.

"I hope he and Jimin will solve their problems soon"

"Yes hyung but I agree with Jiminie, how could he suddenly forgive ro him? We should give him time and I will agree to any descision he take. If he doesn't want Yoongi so then let it be. His happiness is my happiness. I know he will never get a bad descision in his life, my Jiminie knows what he wants"

"Yeah, I will be going then Taehyung " Jin walked away from his room and through the long hallways and then it clicked him, whatever is happening everyone has forget one thing.They shouldn't end up like him and Namjoon.

"Wait a minute, how old is Jungkook?" no, Is he? Twenty? Oh did Taehyung gave him the kiss? I bet he didn't, I should tell him before its too late.

Jin ran towards Taehyung's room only to be found he was gone. He saw Taehyung going with the horse outside of palace gates. Probably to meet Jungkook.

I really hope to not happen what I think it would be. Please don't let the fate continue.

_____________

For the past two days Jinyoung did came to meet Jungkook as usual but he was different, it seemed like he came suddenly expecting something but his expectations broke because he was unable to see what he wanted to see. He came, spoke few words and went away.