11 🦢

Few moments later Taehyung quickly walked in the hallway finding Jungkook's room.He stood Infront of the huge door and He knocked the door.

"I'm Taehyung"

Come in

Jungkook was lying on his bed ,clothes now changed into a loose white shirt and pair of creme colour shorts, chest partially exposed revealing his gorgeous collarbone and everglow necklace. He was now reading something. He spared a glance towards Taehyung and then again started to read the book.

"Darling?"

"Yes"

"How are you doing?" Taehyung went near the bed and stand near the lampshade."

"Good and you?"

"Not when you are acting strange"

"Oh am I?"

" Now Stop it Jungkook,and why are you ignoring me like this?"

"Did I ignored you Tae?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly not even taking his eyes off from the book.
Taehyung suddenly jumped on to the bed and lay his head on Jungkook's lap and took the book from his hand while hiding it.

"What now?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"I see my baby is angry huh? Mind telling me what is that darling? Hmm?" Taehyung asked while rubbing Jungkook's exposed chest while moving his hand up and down.

"Oh stop it Tae don't act like You don't know anything, did you know how much did I missed you during these years? I wrote to you every month, waited for your replies, but you didn't even bother to send me a letter!" Jungkook said while crossing his arms while looking at the older in his lap.

"Bahahahahhhahah....... You- Jungkook are you angry because I didn't send you replies? Omg gimme a second"

Taehyung was laughing his lungs out clutching onto the hem of Jungkook's shirt.

"Is this funny to you? I was so worried something mightve happened to you. You are here laughing"

"But darling I did send you letters"

"Oh yes you did send two letters Tae, two letters! One letter saying how did you spanked Jimin's ass with the broom while yoongi is watching and the other one with a drawing of Jimin's ass saying its thicc and ughh..? Seriously? You were literally joking at a time like that? I was desperately waiting for your condition while the whole gliswing is in conflicts but you here-" Jungkook sighed and he seemed so sad, Taehyung did feel guilt for hurting younger one.

"I'm so sorry darling, I didn't think so seriously, forgive me baby" Taehyung said while buriying his face in Jungkook's stomatch and looking at Jungkook.

"Wait a minute- Is this muscles? abs ?Taehyung gasped .

"My god darling! my odette has six packs, what the-" Taehyung started rubbing his hand on Jungkook's toned abs. Jungkook shooted away his hands.

"Eight packs to be precise"

"Wow these are the benefits of being an odette? Did you magically get these when you become odette?I worked hard to shape my belly"

"No Tae, are you crazy? I build them myself. Lets say working out added to my hobbies."

"Not gonna lie my odette is very handsome now, I just wanna see you so wrecked under me begging aaah-

"Hold on did you just said you wanna fuck me Tae?"

"Anyday my queen, im whipped for you" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook playfully.