05 🦢

"Shhh....you are gonna scare it prince Taehyung."
Taehyung turned to his behind only to see Jungkook standing there.

Damn

"And what do I exactly gonna scare off?"

"Jungkook cupped Taehyungs face and slowly turned it to the side of balcony pointed his finger towrds there and whisphered "That, there, it"

Taehyung was amazed by what he saw,
A huge dark blue bird, almost the size of a huge dog , its wings spreaded broadly,emitting blue colour flames around its body. It almost looked so calm, a fire that was so calm.

"That- that is a-"

"Luna phoenix. Yes it is that luna phoniex in books"

"But how do you know? And I thought they do not exactly live I mean they are so rare in Helderek. How come there was a one?"

"Let's say, he followed me to Helderek, because today is fullmoon day"

"But why would that creature follow you-"

Oh crap! He is an odette. I forgot. Maybe he is attracting various creatures ,i gotta be careful.

"You know that I am not an ordinary person right prince Taehyung?"

"Uh-oh what do you mean?"

Yeah yeah i dont know anything jungkook , so tell me yourself that you are an friking odette so i can remind myself again that i am gonna marry a weirdo.

"I m an odette. I thought everyone here knows, don't you prince Taehyung?"

"Uh- well kinda , yes i - i mean no but yes." Oh Shit

"So because I'm an odette , I have sort of bond with powerful creatures like luna phoenix and some others. So they will find me on the day of full moon wherever I am. I don't know why tho. It is not afraid of me but it will definitely fly off if you went there.and you ever won't be able to see one in your life."

"Ohh"

Taehyung was confused with the amount of sudden information but he did understand some.
Suddenly the luna phoniex fly in the mid air as if he is signalling something by spreading off its beautiful deep midnight wings and radiating low blue flame around huge wings, then the next moment it flew off to sky disappearing into the night.

"Aww..shame that he flew off, If you came a little earlier you could've see more of him prince Taehyung "

"Don't you hate me prince Jungkook?"

"Huh? why would I hate you prince Taehyung, and also I told you to call me as Jungkook right?"

"Well I was a bit harsh to you earlier, um..earlier with Jimin I-"

"Hahahaha..Oh my god Tae why would I hate you, you must've been busy and probably you were stressed right? You have so many responsibilities so no wonder being a little stressed out."
Jungkook giggled like a small child, scrunching his nose and showing off his bunny tooth. But Taehyung was amazed by another thing.

He gave him a nickname.

"I like it"

"You like what?"

"Um...the name you gave me , Tae . Its the first time someone gave me a nickname. And i like it Jungkook."

"Oh I'm glad you like it Tae .Hey do you wanna see something beautiful? Come on." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him to the balcony.

"Do you see that moon Tae? Its beautiful right?"

"Yes it is" and you too

"Moon is one of things I love in my life, not because I am an odette but as a normal person I think moon is way more something than what we ever see from our eyes.Moon represent a person's life "